Dr. Martin Schick is an internist practicing in Bellmore, NY. Dr. Schick specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Schick provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
New York University School of Medicine 1954
- High Cholesterol
- Sleep Disorders
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Vascular Disease
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai Program A
Dr. Martin Schick M.D.'s Practice location
Bellmore, NY 11710Get Direction
Dr. Martin Schick M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schick
- How Much Can We Tell About a Person From Their Appearance?
Ever heard of the saying, "Don't judge a book by its cover"? You might want to rethink it. This new study that includes more than 100 college students argues that looking at a person's appearance can help understand a few of their personality traits. The college students that participated in the...
- Is Stiff Neck Serious?
Somebody calls you from behind and you turn your whole body instead of your neck? This is a clear sign of stiff neck! Most of us would have been in that awkward situation where you wish that you need not move that delicate part of your body. Issues with the neck arise mostly during physical...
- Fast Walking for a Fast Memory
Take a Walk Down Memory LaneWalking speed and strength of hand grip can help predict the risk of stroke and memory problems in old age, says a new study. “This forms a very basic test to predict the odds of getting these conditions in old age," says Erica C. Camargo MD, PhD. A decrease in walking...
- Swollen Ankles, Feet, and Legs: Causes, Signs, Symptoms, Risks, and Treatment
The swelling of the feet, legs, and ankles is also known as peripheral edema. This refers to a condition where there is an excessive accumulation of fluid in these parts of the body. It is not a painful condition unless the underlying cause for it is an injury to that area. However, it is a very...
- Is There a Link Between Asthma and Bronchitis?
Bronchitis and Asthma are both inflammatory conditions that affect lungs where a person’s airways swell up, causing them breathing problems.Asthma, also known as bronchial asthma, is characterized as a chronic condition in which a person’s airways become inflamed, narrow and swollen, and produce...
- What is IP 204 Pill : Side Effects and Usage
IntroductionThe IP 204 pill is white in color and oval or elliptical in shape with an imprint of "IP 204". It has been identified as acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride in the strength of 325 mg of acetaminophen and 10 mg of oxycodone. This pill is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The size...
- Dr. Francisco Aquino Espino M.D. Plainview New York 11803
- Ms. Christine Jankowski M.D.530 Hicksville Rd Bethpage New York 11714
- Dr. Gavriel Fuzaylov MD102-10 66th Rd Flushing New York 11375
- Dr. Bruce L. Feldman M.D.755 New York Ave Huntington NY 11743
- Dr. John J. Asheld M.D.1201 George Road North Bellmore New York 11710
- Ms. Dorit Ben-Moha DO1097 Old Country Road Plainview New York 11803