Dr. Teresa Craig practices Radiation Oncology in Oklahoma City, OK. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Craig specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Education and Training
Univ of Ok Coll of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 1985
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine 1986
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Prostate Cancer
- Throat Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Anal Cancer
- Oral Cancer
- Aerolase® Technologies
- Univ Hosp & Clinics, Radiation Oncology; U Ok/Tulsa Med Col Afl Hsp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Teresa G Craig M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Teresa G Craig M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- What Is Recovery Like for Radiation Therapy?
After undergoing radiation therapy, the patient will be instructed on what to do, the appointments to keep, and everything they will need to know to make a full and safe recovery. Recovery usually depends on a lot of factors, but the following are some of the important ones:...
- Alternative Treatment for Prostate Cancer
Prostate cancer has become a common disease in men, especially those aged from 50 years and above. Having prostate cancer comes with its own effects that no one wants to be part of. Various symptoms accompany an affected prostate gland. Such symptoms may include pain when urinating, high frequency...
- All About Radiation Treatment for Breast Cancer
Continuous advancements in diagnostic and treatment methods have made breast cancer go from being a death sentence to being something that can be treated effectively for many women. Generally, breast cancer treatment falls into the categories of surgery, chemotherapy, biologic therapies, and...
- Financially Managing Lymphoma Care
If you are living with lymphoma, one of your main concerns may be the payment charges that seem to be piling up too quickly. It can be stressful enough living with cancer, let alone having to worry about going into debt. For this reason, it is important to become aware of the different expenses...
- What Specialists Treat Testicular Cancer?
The type of cancer that affected the male sex organs, particularly the male gonads called the testes, was regarded as an incurable condition back in the 70s. Since then, advanced diagnostic tools, exceptional treatment methods, and refined therapies have elevated testicular cancer to the status of a...
- Dr. Carl R. Bogardus MD800 Northeast 10th Street Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73104
- Shripal K. Bhavsar14117 North Rockwell Avenue Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73142
- Dr. Gary L Larson M.D.4401 S Western Ave Oklahoma City OK 73109
- Dr. John R Taylor M.D.5701 N Portland Ave Oklahoma City OK 73112
- Dr. Kiran Prabhu M.D.3300 Nw Expressway Oklahoma City OK 73112
- Robert Barriger5901 West Memorial Road Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73142