Dr. Abdulfatah Osman M.D.
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology3399 Pollock Rd Grand Blanc MI, 48439
Dr. Abdulfatah Osman is a cardiologist practicing in Grand Blanc, MI. Dr. Osman specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Osman also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
University of Jordan / Faculty of Medicine 1989
University of Jordan Faculty of Medicine 1989
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 2006
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- University Tx Med Brnch 1990
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston and Affiliated Hospitals 1996
- University of Texas Medical Branch Hospitals Program
- University Of Texas Medical Branch - Cardiology 2001
- University Of Texas Medical Branch - Interventional Cardiology 2002
- University of Texas Medical Branch (Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology)
Dr. Abdulfatah Osman M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Abdulfatah Osman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Osman
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Congestive Heart Failure?
Congestive Heart Failure is also called as heart failure, CHF, cardiac failure, left sided heart failure or right sided heart failure. It is a condition in which the heart's function to contract and pump blood is inadequate to meet the needs of the body and the lungs. The blood from the right...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Everything You Need to Know About Lupus
What is lupus?Lupus or systemic lupus erythematosus is an autoimmune disorder that may affect skin, kidneys, brain, and other organs. According to Lupus Foundation of America, about 1.5 million people in U.S. have lupus. This condition is seen more in women than in men....
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Dr. Syed Ahmed M.D.5100 Gateway Center Drive Flint Michigan 48507
- Dr. Hameem Changezi M.D.5084 Villa Linde Pkwy Flint MI 48532
- Dr. Ramesh Misra M.D.3399 Pollock Rd Grand Blanc MI 48439
- Dr. James L. Chambers D.O.5100 Gateway Ctr Flint MI 48507
- Dr. Wilfredo Rivera MD2335 S Linden Rd Flint MI 48532
- Dr. Paul Lafia M.D.3399 Pollock Rd Grand Blanc MI 48439