Krista Mengerink is a physical therapist practicing in Canal Winchester, OH. Krista Mengerink specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Krista Mengerink can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Krista Mengerink will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Ms. Krista L Mengerink PT's Practice location
Canal Winchester, OH 43110Get Direction
Ms. Krista L Mengerink PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- 10 Tips For Dealing With Fibro Fog
Although the major symptoms of fibromyalgia are widespread pain and chronic fatigue, many individuals report a feeling of confusion and forgetfulness. This feeling is often referred to as the “fibro fog”. The cause of these cognitive difficulties is unknown, but may be attributable to the sleep...
- Everything You Need To Know About Physical Therapy
Physical therapy has been implemented since antiquity. Don’t panic though, if you are among those in the dark about the treatment therapy. Here is a summary of everything you need to know about physical therapy:(i) Your home exercise program is very vital. You can always consult your physical...
- Selecting a Fibromyalgia Treatment Team
A treatment team should be viewed as a partnership in which each member brings unique and important skills, and expertise. Combined treatment approaches are proven to have more effectiveness in the treatment of fibromyalgia, but it takes time and effort to pull together the right group of people. ...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- Kevin Paul Smith PT1090 Beecher Xing N Columbus OH 43230
- Ms. Michelle Diane Harkness PT535 Officenter Pl Columbus OH 43230
- Brent Steven Applebaum P.T.2862 East Main Street Columbus OH 43209
- John Caballero PT, DPT, CSCS479 PARSONS AVE COLUMBUS OH 43215
- Edith Gerstl Ermann LPT36 Lehman Dr Canal Winchester OH 43110
- Mrs. Nancy Huneck PT1710 Waltham Rd Columbus OH 43221