Joshua Sticka, MD, is an assistant professor of pediatrics at University of Cincinnati and a clinical cardiologist within the Heart Institute at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Sticka ...
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- University of California, San Diego 2006
- Pediatric Cardiology, University of Colorado, Denver, CO 2010
- Advanced Fellowship: Non-invasive Cardiac Imaging, University of Colorado, Denver, CO 2011
Dr. Joshua James Sticka M.D.'s Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45229Get Direction
San Diego, CA 92123Get Direction
MISSOULA, MT 59804Get Direction
Dr. Joshua James Sticka M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- Jeffrey A. Towbin MD3333 Burnet Ave. Cincinnati OH 45229
- Christopher Philip Learn M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Christopher Joseph Statile M.D.3333 Burnet Avenue Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Timothy K Knilans M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Nicolas Leth Madsen MD3333 BURNET AVE CINCINNATI OH 45229
- Dr. Erik C Michelfelder M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229