Dr. Nabeela Nasir practices Neuropathology in Glenview, IL. Dr. Nasir studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Henry Ford Hospital, Neurophysiology - Epilepsy/EEG
- University of Toronto, Neurophysiology
Dr. Nabeela Nasir M.D's Practice location
Glenview, IL 60025Get Direction
MAYWOOD, IL 60153Get Direction
Dr. Nabeela Nasir M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nasir
- Tai Chi: An Effective Treatment to Improve Parkinson’s Disease Symptoms
Tai Chi, the famous ancient martial art developed in ancient China, has become one of the most common exercises in public parks and open locations due to its therapeutic and health benefits. Recent studies have shown that the practice of this method can also help improve symptoms of Parkinson’s...
- What Is a Transorbital Lobotomy?
Transorbital LobotomyTransorbital lobotomy was once considered as a form of neurosurgery that was labeled as "insane". A pioneer in this field was a Portuguese doctor named António Egas Moniz. He introduced frontal lobotomy in 1935 for certain cases of psychosis and won a Nobel Prize because of...
- Benign Paroxysmal Position Vertigo: What is it?
Many cases of vertigo experienced by people can be attributed to benign paroxysmal position vertigo (BPPV). It is characterized by recurrent episodes of positional vertigo, which creates the spinning sensation after rapid movements of the head. It can occur due to certain head movements, turning in...
- What Are the Treatments for Cold Sores?
Cold sores are inflamed fluid-filled blisters, which appear in clusters on and around the mouth or lips. They can be seen when a person has a weakened immune system during fever, cold, or any other disease. Usually, cold sores are not harmful and should heal on their own within two to four weeks...
- How Questionnaires Can Affect Multiple Sclerosis Survival Rates
Questionnaires are valuable tools for diagnosing many disorders. They can find symptoms to trace and help doctors connect the dots to a diagnosis. As a patient, you want to give the most accurate answers to your doctor. With multiple sclerosis, it may be hard to tell which symptoms are related....
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease in which the protective myelin sheath of the nerves is damaged, affecting the transmission of messages to and from the brain and spinal cord. This is a progressive, debilitating disease that results in nerve deterioration which is, unfortunately, an...
- Dr. Kenneth W. Holmes M.D.111 N. Wabash Ave Chicago Illinois 60602
- Ashok Devasenapathy175 E Delaware Place CHICAGO IL 60611
- Gail L. Rosseau4501 North Winchester Avenue Chicago Illinois 60640
- Dr. Anil Gulati MD2850 South Wabash Avenue Chicago Illinois 60616
- Dr. Roumen D. Balabanov M.D.1725 West Harrison Street Chicago Illinois 60612
- Dr. Olga Kozlova MD5318 W Devon Av Chicago IL 60646