Dr. Richard S Graham MD
Dermatologist | Procedural Dermatology460 34th St Oakland CA, 94609
Dr. Richard Graham is a dermatologist practicing in Oakland, CA. Dr. Graham specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Graham diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Johns Hopkins Univ Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1975
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine 1975
- Coarse-grained simulations of flow-induced nucleation in semicrystalline polymers.
- Kinetic Monte Carlo simulations of flow-induced nucleation in polymer melts.
- Coarse-grained simulations of stretching entangled DNA using oscillating electric fields.
- A fast algorithm for simulating flow-induced nucleation in polymers.
- A continuum model of cell proliferation and nutrient transport in a perfusion bioreactor.
- Modelling flow-induced crystallisation in polymers.
- A Novel Method of Extraction of Blend Component Structure from SANS Measurements of Homopolymer Bimodal Blends.
- Molecular simulation of the thermophysical properties and phase behaviour of impure CO relevant to CCS.
- Interpolation of intermolecular potentials using Gaussian processes.
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Contact Dermatitis
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Moffitt Hosp Univ Of Ca, Dermatology Moffitt Hosp Univ Of Ca, Pediatrics
- Cooper Hospital-University Medical Center Program
Dr. Richard S Graham MD's Practice location
Oakland, CA 94609Get Direction
Dr. Richard S Graham MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Graham
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- How Is Rosacea Diagnosed?
Rosacea is a long-standing skin condition that mainly affects females in the ages between 30 to 50 years. It initially develops some redness over the face and later followed by bumps that look similarly to pimples. It commonly affects the cheeks, nose, and forehead. These symptoms are often...
- What is Scalp Psoriasis?
Scalp psoriasis is a skin condition that causes reddish, scaly patches on the scalp that sometimes spread to the face and neck. A number of patches may be produced on the scalp or may spread over the scalp completely. This type of psoriasis is very common and most of the people who have scalp...
- Mono Rash: Get the Facts
What is mono?Infectious mononucleosis or "mono" for short is a viral infection caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV). Although mono can affect people of all ages, it usually occurs in teenagers. The virus is transmitted and spread through infected saliva. For this reason, the infection is regarded...
- What Is Lipoma: Causes, Lipoma Removal, and What’s Involved?
What is a lipoma?Lipoma is the most common benign tissue tumor that occurs in almost 1 percent of the population. A lipoma consists of mature fat cells. Typically, a lipoma is enclosed by a thin fibrous capsule. Usually, lipomas develop superficially under the skin, but they can also occur anywhere...
- Wolf Spider Bites
It can be quite scary when someone experiences a wolf spider bite. However, if someone knows what wolf spiders are and how to take care of their bite wounds, it would minimize any possible dangers or complications. If you want to know more about the wolf spider, then you have definitely come to the...
- Patrick Bitter, Sr.450 Sutter Street San Francisco California 94108
- Dr. Rupa Badlani M.D.1701 Divisadero St San Francisco CA 94115
- Dr. Robert Mitchell Miller M.D.2324 SACRAMENTO ST SAN FRANCISCO CA 94115
- Mr. Leslie Hilger MD2241 Central Ave Alameda CA 94501
- Dr. Aleda Longwell MD1320 EL CAPITAN DR DANVILLE CA 94526
- Dr. Richard G Glogau M D350 Parnassus Avenue San Francisco CA 94117