Dr. Scott Siegel is a psychologist practicing in Newark, DE. Dr. Siegel specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Siegel evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Siegel because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Stress and health: psychological, behavioral, and biological determinants.
- Daily support in couples coping with early stage breast cancer: maintaining intimacy during adversity.
- A randomized clinical trial of a supportive versus a skill-based couple-focused group intervention for breast cancer patients.
- Effects of a randomized gratitude intervention on death-related fear of recurrence in breast cancer survivors.
- Group therapy processes and treatment outcomes in 2 couple-focused group interventions for breast cancer patients.
- Partner social constraints and early-stage breast cancer: Longitudinal associations with psychosexual adjustment.
Dr. Scott D Siegel PHD's Practice location
Newark, DE 19713Get Direction
Dr. Scott D Siegel PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Effects of AIDS on Families
IntroductionAIDS negatively affects not only the person suffering from it but also their families. It affects the relationships of the patients' family members. One major effect of HIV on families is the stress on children. Children often feel stress just knowing one of their family members has an...
- Can Adults have Autism?
You will get a lot of information online on how to determine autism in child, as it can be easily noticed in children as young as 24 months old. What about autism in adults? Adults are not immune to autism and its effects either.At present, thousands of adults suffer from untreated autism and face...
- Treatments for Schizophrenia
What Is Schizophrenia?Schizophrenia is a severe and chronic mental disorder that can affect how an individual feels, thinks, and behaves. Individuals with schizophrenia can appear as though they have lost their grasp on reality. Although schizophrenia is less common than other mental disorders, the...
- Is Authoritative Parenting Healthy?
A Brief HistoryDiane Baumrind, a clinical and developmental psychologist, first defined authoritative parenting style in a system that classifies how parents raise their children. According to Baumrind, parenting has three major approaches, which are:...
- What is the Difference Between Anxiety and Depression?
All individuals, at some point or another in their life, undergo negative feelings like stress, sadness, anxiety, and depression. While these emotions are a normal part of everyone’s life, for certain people, they may turn into a serious medical condition that eventually impacts their quality of...
- What Is Polyamory?
What does "polyamorous" mean?"Polyamorous" is a neologism derived from the English term "polyamory," and is a word composed of poly (Greek for "many") and amor (Latin for "love"). To mix Greek and Latin roots in one word is considered by some a mistake, but there are a number of common words,...
- Dr. David Earl Crone PSYD215 North St Elkton MD 21921
- Dr. Ilene Elia Weintel PSY.D.5143a W Woodmill Dr Wilmington DE 19808
- Dr. Linda Edith Santoro R.N., PH.D.168 Elkton Rd Newark DE 19711
- Dr. Owen Lugar Other457 West Rockland Road Montchanin DE 19710
- Dr. Darren Lee Whaley PSY.D.1521 Concord Pike Wilmington DE 19803
- Dr. Kathleen J. Cherry PSY.D.218 Cullen Way Newark DE 19711