Dr. Nicolas Llorens MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology210 Portland St Suite 100 Columbia MO, 65201
Dr. Nicolas Llorens is a gastroenterologist practicing in Columbia, MO. Dr. Llorens specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Llorens performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Univ of Mo, Columbia Sch of Med, Columbia Mo 1986
University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine 1986
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Crohn's Disease
- Acid Reflux
- Colon Polyps
- Univ Hosps & Clinics, Gastroenterology; Univ Hosps & Clinics, Internal Medicine; Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Internal Medicine
- University of Missouri Health System
Dr. Nicolas Llorens MD's Practice location
Columbia, MO 65201Get Direction
Dr. Nicolas Llorens MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Llorens
- What to Expect After a Cholecystectomy
In case you have problems with your gallbladder and there is a need for it to be removed, you will experience unusual and uncomfortable symptoms while trying to adapt to a new life without a gallbladder. Obviously, when your gallbladder is removed, bile can't be stored like before since it is meant...
- Study Suggests that Self-Reported Celiac Disease Could Be Due to Another Molecule
Although medical statics show that celiac disease and gluten allergies are present in only a small number of people (less than 1%), a large number of people are claiming to suffer from celiac disease and reporting benefits from a gluten-free diet, even without a proper diagnosis. Perhaps, what is...
- What Is Diverticulitis: Can Diverticulitis Cause Serious Complications?
What is diverticulitis?Diverticulosis is a condition that occurs when diverticula, which are structures like pouches, occur in the colon wall. When these pouches get infected or swell up, they lead to diverticulitis, which can be a very painful medical condition to deal with. Diverticulitis...
- The Tell-Tale Signs of Gallstones
We have all heard stories; both happy and painful ones. Most people who have experienced the symptoms of gallstones, especially belly pain say it is unbearable and worse than labor pain!Gallstones are stones of different sizes that are created from bilirubin and cholesterol within the gallbladder....
- Is Appendicitis a Lifelong Condition?
What is appendicitis?Appendicitis is one of the most common causes of abdominal pain not only in the United States but in the whole world. It is said that in America alone, 5 percent of the population have experienced appendicitis at one point in their lives. In England, 1 in every 13 people had...
- What Is Viral Gastroenteritis?
This is a disorder that triggers an inflammation of the stomach and intestines. It is often caused by numerous viruses. Also referred to as the "stomach flu", this condition can affect anyone across the globe. Viral gastroenteritis is highly contagious and spreads through close contact with infected...
- Dr. Abdo M. Saad MD110 Lead Avenue Southeast Albuquerque New Mexico 87106
- Dr. Stephen W. Welsh MD210 Portland St Columbia MO 65201
- Dr. Matthew G. Struttmann MD210 Portland St Columbia MO 65201
- Dr. Jack Bragg DOOne Hospital Dr Columbia MO 65212
- Dr. Eric Vincent Plott M.D.Wilford Hall Medical Center, Gastroenterology Dept Lackland TX 78236
- Dr. Christopher R Bartalos DO1600 E Broadway Columbia MO 65201