Dr. Gary Barone MD
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery4301 W Markham St # 783 Little Rock AR, 72205
Dr. Gary Barone is a vascular surgeon practicing in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Barone specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Barone diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
Howard Univ Coll of Med, Washington Dc 1981
Howard University College of Medicine 1981
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Surgical Critical Care
- Birth Defects
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Hosp Of Arkansas, Vascular Surgery; Univ Of Va Med Ctr, General Surgery
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Program
Dr. Gary Barone MD's Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72205Get Direction
Dr. Gary Barone MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Barone
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- How are Varicose Veins Diagnosed?
Blood from body organs is transported to the heart via blood vessels, or veins. Organs use oxygen to function, and they discharge blood that has been used that contains waste products like carbon dioxide. The veins then take the blood to the heart and back to the lungs, where the carbon dioxide is...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- Dr. Ahsan Ali M.D.4301 W Markham St # 783 Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Hamid Mumtaz M.D.500 S. University Ave Little Rock AR 72205
- Charles T Burke M.D.9601 Lile Drive, Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Matthew Brewster Hendrich M.D.4301 W Markham St Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Venkat Kalapatapu MD4301 W Markham St Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Guillermo Alejandro Escobar MD4301 W MARKHAM ST # 783 LITTLE ROCK AR 72205