Dr. Paul David Francis M.D.
Cardiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Cardiology9300 Valley Childrens Pl Madera CA, 93638
Dr. Paul Francis is a pediatric cardiologist practicing in Madera, CA. Dr. Francis specializes in caring for fetuses, infants, children and adolescents with cardiovascular or cardiac abnormalities. Practiced in both inpatient and outpatient settings, the scope of conditions cared for by pediatric cardiologists is large and includes congenital heart defects, heart muscle disorders, rhythm disturbances and hypertension.
Education and Training
University of California 1976
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Effects of psychotropic medications on the pediatric electrocardiogram and recommendations for monitoring.
- Separation of the enantiomers of fluazifop and other 2-phenoxypropionic acids using chiral metal chelate additives in reversed-phase high-performance liquid chromatography.
- Orthotopic liver transplantation for acute fulminant Wilson disease.
- Glucose and insulin changes in infants and children undergoing hypothermic open-heart surgery.
- Comparative electrophysiologic and coronary hemodynamic effects of diltiazem, nisoldipine and verapamil on myocardial tissue.
- Serial electrocardiogram changes in acute tricyclic antidepressant overdoses.
- Heart Disease
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Marfan Syndrome
- Birth Defects
- Down Syndrome
- Congenital Heart Disease
Dr. Paul David Francis M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Paul David Francis M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Francis
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- Dr. James Vincent Prochazka M.D.9300 Valley Childrens Pl Madera CA 93638
- Dr. Kenneth Paul Rouillard M.D.9300 Valley Childrens Pl Madera CA 93638
- Dr. Kenneth L. Jue M.D.9300 Valley Childrens Pl Madera CA 93638
- Dr. John Robert Caton M.D.9300 Valley Childrens Pl Madera CA 93638
- Dr. Valeriano Cruz Simbre M.D.9300 Valley Childrens Pl Madera CA 93638
- Dr. Carl Yasutoshi Owada M.D.9300 Valley Childrens Pl Madera CA 93638