Dr. Mark Shousha is a Dentist practicing in Chandler, AZ. Dr. Shousha specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Mark Alfred Shousha D.D.S.'s Practice location
Chandler, AZ 85224Get Direction
Dr. Mark Alfred Shousha D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Dr. Owen Michael Waldman D.M.D.21809 North Scottsdale Road Scottsdale AZ 85255
- Dr. Brent D Pulley D.M.D., LTD1442 E Chandler Blvd Phoenix AZ 85048
- Steven C. Huntsman DDS1702 Pat Booker Rd Universal City TX 78148
- Dr. John Aird Dana DDS2084 E Southern Ave Tempe Arizona 85282
- Dr. Elena M. Alexander DDS21188 E Ocotillo Rd Queen Creek AZ 85142
- Daniel G. Kline2470 West Ray Road Chandler Arizona 85224