Dr. Andrew Vierhile is an anesthesiologist practicing in Canandaigua, NY. Dr. Vierhile ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Vierhile also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll of Med, Syracuse Ny 1992
SUNY Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine 1992
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Strong Mem Hsp U Rochester, Anesthesiology; St Mary'S Hosp-Unity Hlth Sys, Internal Medicine
- St Mary's Hospital Unity Health Sys
Dr. Andrew J Vierhile MD's Practice location
Canandaigua, NY 14424Get Direction
Dr. Andrew J Vierhile MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vierhile
- Sarepta Sheds Light on Next Generation Drug for Muscular Dystrophy Patients
Each company has faced its own set of issues, with Sarepta being one of many that are trying to make amends for some issues that have happened in the past. Although there happened to be some issues with the data that was coming from Sarepta, their approval of the drug that can assist with muscular...
- Informing Your Family and Friends about Parkinson's Disease
If you have Parkinson's, the time for you to explain Parkinson's to your friends and family will certainly come along one day. When this comes, this can definitely put somebody in a pressured state which can be really distressing and agonizing. It is true that anxiousness and discomfort are...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Stefan Lucas M.D.601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Leonid Vilensky MD135 Sully Trail Pittsford NY 14534
- Dr. Elyssa Pohl M.D.1 Atwell Rd Cooperstown NY 13326
- Dr. Sheldon L Werner MD350 Parrish St Canandaigua NY 14424
- Dr. Ravi Agarwala MD505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Ketul J Patel MD196 North St Geneva NY 14456