Dr. Jason E. Compton earned his Doctor of Optometry degree from the SUNY State University of New York and completed a residency in ocular disease at the Wilmington Delaware Veterans Administration Medical ...
Dr. Jason Alan Compton D.O.'s Practice location
Dayton, OH 45433Get Direction
Dyess Afb, TX 79607Get Direction
NELLIS AFB, NV 89191Get Direction
Dr. Jason Alan Compton D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk for Appendicitis?
Many people pay little to no attention to the appendix. In fact, the appendix is probably the least studied organ in the body. The case can be confirmed by the fact that even in today’s highly advanced doctors and scientists, they still do not know the exact role of the appendix.The Role and...
- What You Need to Know About Incisional Hernias
What is a Hernia?A hernia is a medical condition that results from tissue or organs protruding through the abdominal walls. This protrusion is due to a weakness or hole in a muscle. The condition might start without any symptoms, but can lead to serious problems like death if left unattended. Hernia...
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...
- What Are Tonsil Stones?
If you are someone who is suffering from bad breath or feel a sharp pain in your throat when you swallow something, then there is a good possibility that you are having tonsil stones. If you are really worried about it, there is nothing to be anxious about as there are various treatments available...
- What to Expect if You Need a Hysterectomy
What is Uterus?Uterus is a hollow muscular and inverted pear shaped structure. It lies in the pelvic cavity between the urinary bladder and the rectum. It is attached by ligaments to the pelvic wall. The uterus consists of a body called corpus a narrow uterine cavity called internal Os and the...
- What Conditions Warrant a Hysterectomy?
Upon reaching reproductive age, the womb (uterus) creates ideal conditions for pregnancy, gestation, and delivery of a baby. But many things can go wrong within the female reproductive system. Development of fibroid masses, outgrowths of the endometrial lining, and excessive vaginal bleeding are...
- Dr. Jayson Carl Dock M.D.4881 Sugar Maple Dr Dayton OH 45433
- Dr. Matthew Isaac Goldblatt MD4881 Sugar Maple Dr Dayton OH 45433
- Dr. Bruce M Palmer M.D.4881 Sugar Maple Dr Dayton OH 45433
- Dr. Dennis Frederick Zagrodnik M.D.4881 Sugar Maple Dr Dayton OH 45433
- Dr. Tavis M. Shaw D.O.4881 SUGAR MAPLE DR WPAFB OH 45433
- Dr. Bryan Christopher Curtis M.D.4881 Sugar Maple Dr Dayton OH 45433