Dr. Matthew J Brennan MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)2444 W Faidley Ave Grand Island NE, 68803
Dr. Matthew Brennan is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Grand Island, NE. Dr. Brennan specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Brennan can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Brennan can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Creighton University School of Medicine 1997
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Gestational Diabetes
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Creighton Univ Sch Of Med, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Creighton University Program
Dr. Matthew J Brennan MD's Practice location
Grand Island, NE 68803Get Direction
Dr. Matthew J Brennan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Brennan
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Gonorrhea?
What is gonorrhea?Gonorrhea is a bacterial disease that is often transmitted through sexual contact with an infected person. This disease may also spread from an infected mother to her child during delivery. It is a common bacterial infection, and it affects both men and women equally. The infection...
- Do I Have an Increased Risk of Developing Ovarian Cancer if I Have Endometriosis?
What is endometriosis?Endometriosis is a painful disease that affects the tissues lining the inner side of the uterus, which is called endometrium. The tissue is formed outside of the uterus and causes pelvic pain. Endometriosis is a common benign disorder that affects about 10% to 15% women in...
- Some Women May Have the Genes That Cause Endometriosis
A new study published in the journal, Nature Genetics, has shown that women who have one of the two genetic variants may have increased risk of developing endometriosis. This offers new insight into the development of this condition, which affects about 6% to 10% of women. According to the...
- Lupus and Pregnancy: An Improving Outlook
In the past, most — if not all — lupus sufferers were warned against getting pregnant. The combination of signs and symptoms, coupled with the bodily strain from the pregnancy, would combine into a high-risk situation for both the mother as well as the baby. Furthermore, the fact that most...
- When and How Is Ferrous Sulfate Used?
What is ferrous sulfate?Ferrous sulfate is a form of iron that can be obtained through supplements. Our bodies mostly get iron through the different types of food we consume. Iron becomes a part of myoglobin and hemoglobin once it is inside the body. Myoglobin enables the storage of oxygen in...
- Cloudy Urine During Pregnancy
Our body is like a machine that has parts with significant functions to perform. However, sometimes, there could occur some forms of abnormalities in the urine that could indicate the presence of a disease or other underlying medical conditions. Normal urine should appear clear or with a straw...
- Dr. John P Reilly MD2444 W Faidley Ave Grand Island NE 68803
- Dr. Molly A Johnson M.D.2444 W Faidley Ave Grand Island NE 68803
- Dr. Kathryn M. Kenna M.D.2444 W Faidley Ave Grand Island NE 68803
- Dr. Navid D Yazdi MD2444 W Faidley Ave Grand Island NE 68803
- Dr. Erica Lee Haake M.D.2444 W Faidley Ave Grand Island NE 68803