Dr. Marvin Sattler is a general surgeon practicing in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Sattler specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Sattler provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 1946
Medical College of Wisconsin 1946
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Sinai Samaritan Med Ctr, General Surgery; Sinai Samaritan Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Mr. Marvin Edward Sattler MD's Practice location
Mr. Marvin Edward Sattler MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Are There Long Term Complications For A Cholecystectomy?
Cholecystectomy, that is removal of the gallbladder, is usually considered a safe operation, however there is a small risk of complications associated as is with all procedures. Most of the complications and risks carried by cholecystectomy are minimal and can be reversed or fixed. Long term...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- Which Specialist Performs a Hysterectomy?
In the U.S., hysterectomies are second only to cesarean deliveries among the most widely-adopted surgical practices, and the number of women opting to go under the knife exceeds half a million annually. Your choice of specialist for the surgery depends entirely on the nature and seriousness of the...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- What Are the Different Types of Hysterectomies?
Removing the womb or uterus surgically has always been an option for women troubled by severe bleeding, uncontrolled fibroid growth, painful endometriosis, and spreading cancer. Removing the source of the problem has been considered the best remedy for relieving these painful symptoms that...
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: Can I Afford It?
Gastric bypass surgery has become a popular weight loss procedure, and can be considered the gold standard for weight loss surgeries. However, the cost of gastric bypass surgery is sky-high, and this is one of most common factors taken into consideration ahead of surgery.In the normal digestive...
- Harish N. Nirujogi9200 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Semeret Munie M.D.2540 Rochester Rd Royal Oak MI 48073
- Dr. Mary Otterson MDFroedtert & Med College Clin - West Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Craig A Siverhus M.D.2350 N Lake Dr Milwaukee WI 53211
- Dr. Julie A Kepple MD13430 N Meridian Street Carmel IN 46032
- Dr. Joseph C Battista MD3070 N 51st St Milwaukee WI 53210