Dr. Zhu has had braces twice in her life, first as an adolescent and then again as an adult. Because of this experience, she is better able to address the concerns facing her patients. She understands ...
Dr. Jenny Zhu DDS's Practice location
New York, NY 10002Get Direction
Dr. Jenny Zhu DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zhu
- Want Pearly Whites? Try These Foods
Brushing and flossing the teeth regularly helps to maintain a healthy oral cavity. Food also plays a role in keeping the teeth white and bright. Acids present in the food may erode the tooth enamel causing it to erode leading to tooth decay. Certain foods like sugar free gum, sugar free drinks,...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Dr. Olga Bukholts D.D.S.11 Broadway New York NY 10004
- Dr. Bradford Clyde Washington DMD1851 7th Avenue New York New York 10026
- Laurance Jerrold D.D.S.150 55th St Brooklyn NY 11220
- Jennifer Stachel315 W 57th St New York NY 10019
- Dr. Gregg Fader DMD504 Grand Street New York NY 10002
- Dr. Chester J. Palmieri D.M.D.165 N Village Ave Rockville Centre NY 11570