Dr. Jeffrey A Sherman DDS
Dentist | General Practice1237 Montauk Hwy Oakdale NY, 11769
Dr. Jeffrey Sherman is a Dentist practicing in Oakdale, NY. Dr. Sherman specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Jeffrey A Sherman DDS's Practice location
Oakdale, NY 11769Get Direction
EAST ISLIP, NY 11730Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey A Sherman DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sherman
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Carla H Schlissel500 Montauk Highway West Islip New York 11795
- Dr. Maria Grammenos DDS235 Boyle Rd Selden NY 11784
- Dr. Julie A. Izen DMD1 Main Pkwy Plainview New York 11803
- Dr. Steven Russ Feigelson D.D.S.69 Veterans Memorial Hwy Commack NY 11725
- Dr. Steven R Green D.D.S.160 Commack Rd Commack NY 11725
- Dr. Tania Helen Saavedra DDS185 N Wantagh Avenue Levittown NY 11756