Dr. Denis Kinane is a Dentist practicing in Louisville, KY. Dr. Kinane specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- A six-month comparison of three periodontal local antimicrobial therapies in
- Relative proportions of mononuclear cell types in periodontal lesions analyzed by immunohistochemistry.
- Humoral immune responses in periodontal disease may have mucosal and systemic immune features.
- Differences in the inflammatory response in young and old human subjects during the course of experimental gingivitis.
- Cell division, synthetic capacity and apoptosis in periodontal lesions analysed by in situ hybridisation and immunohistochemistry.
- No association with HLA-DQB1 in European Caucasians with early-onset periodontitis.
- Humoral immune response to Actinobacillus actinomycetemcomitans and Porphyromonas gingivalis in periodontal disease.
- GCF levels of MMP-3 and MMP-8 following placement of bioresorbable membranes.
- Analysis of genetic polymorphisms at the interleukin-10 and tumour necrosis factor loci in early-onset periodontitis.
- Clinical and genetic analysis of a large North European Caucasian family affected by early-onset periodontitis.
- Periodontitis modified by systemic factors.
- Cytokine expression in periapical granulation tissue as assessed by immunohistochemistry.
- Microbial comparison of smoker and non-smoker adult and early-onset periodontitis patients by polymerase chain reaction.
- Effect of subgingival scaling during supportive therapy.
- Smoking and periodontal disease.
Dr. Denis Francis Kinane BDS's Practice location
Dr. Denis Francis Kinane BDS's reviewsWrite Review
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Lauren Metzger711 Reserve Blvd Evansville IN 47715
- Barry W. Ceridan455 South 4th Street Louisville Kentucky 40202
- Joseph W. Jacobi1706 Williamsburg Drive Jeffersonville Indiana 47130
- Dr. Rachel Misuraca D.M.D.9204 Taylorsville Rd Louisville, KY USA 40299
- Ms. Fotina Lefta DMD10270 SHELBYVILLE RD LOUISVILLE KY 40223
- Abby Lavelle Staffieri13104 US-42 Prospect Kentucky 40059