Anna Jung is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in BOISE, ID. Anna is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Jung can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Jung will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Anna Valerie caroline Jung PT, DPT's Practice location
BOISE, ID 83709Get Direction
Anna Valerie caroline Jung PT, DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Aquatic Therapy for Arthritis
Arthritis is causes pain in an individual's joints. This pain is often aggravated by movement or activity. Therefore, some people with arthritis don’t want to move or exercise when they have arthritis or joint pain. It is understandable that movement and exercise could intensify the pain brought...
- Resourceful and Creative Teen Fundraises for Breast Cancer Through Sewing
Upon receiving the news of her mother's breast cancer diagnosis, teenager Jordan Phillips turned her passion into a business, selling sewn items to benefit the Susan G. Komen Foundation.Learning to sewJordan learned to sew when she was only five years old, after receiving a sewing machine for...
- The Brain Cell Transplant that Could Potentially Treat Parkinson’s Disease
Parkinson’s Disease is a degenerative condition of the patient’s central nervous system which affects, among other things, the person’s motor functions. The disease initially manifests as involuntary movements such as shaking and difficulties to keep steady limbs, and can eventually evolve to...
- How Poetry Enables Children with Autism to Educate Others
It can be very difficult for children with autism to be understood by their classmates and peers, but recently some have been turning to poetry.Jadon's PoemCandace Thompson recently submitted a poem by her son Jadon, who is 11 years old and on the autism spectrum. When asked what inspired him to...
- Alternative Treatments for Genital Herpes
Genital herpes affects more than 10 percent of the population in the United States. Genital herpes is spread through sexual intercourse. It is mostly caused by the herpes simplex virus type two, although it can also be caused by herpes simplex virus type 1, the cause of oral herpes or cold...
- Dogs Show Improvement After Gene Therapy for Muscular Dystrophy
Duchenne muscular dystrophy is a progressive disease that causes body muscle weakness and atrophy as a result of a deficiency in dystrophin protein. A scientist at the University of Washington, the University of Missouri, LLC, Solid Biosciences, and NCATS have developed a gene transfer approach to...
- Charles Cody Oliver PT, DPT7211 W Franklin Rd Boise ID 83709
- Kathrine Simpson Rowe PT230 West Mallard Dr Boise ID 83706
- Kathryn Anne Murray PT, DPT6855 W FAIRVIEW AVE BOISE ID 83704
- Mrs. Kathryn S Weinert PT3965 E Homestead Rim Ct Boise ID 83716
- Wendy Rouse Rohin P.T.600 N Robbins Rd Boise ID 83702
- Mrs. Jeanne Leslie Strozier-wagner M.S., R.P.T.1004 Glen Haven Pl Boise ID 83705