Dr. Peter Joseph Prociuk MD
General Practitioner322 N High St West Chester PA, 19380
Dr. Peter Prociuk is a general practitioner practicing in West Chester, PA. Dr. Prociuk does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Prociuk provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
Univ Of Saskatchewan- Coll Of Med- Saskatoon- Sask- Canada 1981
University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine 1981
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- U Pa Hlth Sys-Presby M C, Internal Medicine
- University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
Dr. Peter Joseph Prociuk MD's Practice location
Dr. Peter Joseph Prociuk MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Prociuk
- Why is it Difficult to Diagnose Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is considered a medical mystery. There is no known cause for fibromyalgia, and it can be very difficult to diagnose and treat. There are no lab tests or imaging that can conclusively identify the illness. Fibromyalgia is a set of symptoms that must be assessed on an individual...
- What Is a Drug Interaction?
IntroductionAccording to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, more than 20,000 deaths annually happen due to unintentional drug poisoning. Moreover, the US Food and Drug Administration stated that four or more prescribed medications are concurrently taken by 40 percent of Americans,...
- Foods to Avoid When Suffering From IBS
IBS or Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a common functional disorder of the gut. A functional disorder means that there is a problem with the function of a body part but not its structure. IBS affects the large intestines. It causes cramping, abdominal pain, bloating, gas, diarrhea, and constipation. IBS...
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- Alternative Treatments For Pneumonia
More than one million children under the age of five lose their lives because of pneumonia according to research. This figure is higher compared to those who lose their lives as a result of AIDS, malaria or tuberculosis. One would then ask the question, what is this deadly disease that claims so...
- Erectile Dysfunction: Is Hormone Therapy Right for Me?
Erectile dysfunction (ED) affects the ability of a man to have an erection and maintain it long enough to have a satisfying sexual experience. There are certain times when a man may not fully rise to the occasion during sexual intercourse, and this can be due to other factors aside from...
- Dr. Amy W Anzilotti MD910 Foulk Road Wilmington DE 19803
- Dr. Ian Michael Lonergan D.O.1600 Pennsylvania Ave Wilmington DE 19806
- Dr. Daniel S. Glasstetter MD501 W 14TH ST WILMINGTON DE 19801
- Dr. Eva Marie pierorazio Geracimos MD5311 Limestone Rd Wilmington DE 19808
- Dr. Erich Lin Gottwald DO620 STANTON CHRISTIANA RD NEWARK DE 19713
- Dr. Michele Columbo M.D.875 County Line Rd Bryn Mawr PA 19010