Mr. Paul Leonard Grindstaff MD
Neurologist | Neurology750 East Terra Cotta Ave Suite A Crystal Lake IL, 60014
Dr. Paul Grindstaff practices Neuropathology in Crystal Lake, IL. Dr. Grindstaff studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Pinched Nerve
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Loyola University Medical Center Program
Mr. Paul Leonard Grindstaff MD's Practice location
Crystal Lake, IL 60014Get Direction
Mr. Paul Leonard Grindstaff MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Grindstaff
Find another neurologist.
- Organization Gives Mom and Son with Muscular Dystrophy A New Furnace
Winters in Edmonton, Alberta Canada are known for being long, harsh and cold. For a family living with an old rickety furnace, it can sometimes feel like a big game of chicken. Will the furnace decide to call it quits before the cold does? Recently, a family who was in that exact situation was...
- Understanding the Relationship Between Constipation and Parkinson’s
As technology progresses, understanding about the intensive dialogue between the gut and the brain is also getting better. It is now understood that if things go wrong with this exchange, it is terrible for both of them. Changes in the activity of the gut may worsen the functioning of the brain,...
- Communicating with an Alzheimer's Patient
Many aspects have been focused on and taken into consideration when it comes to Alzheimer's research. Additional studies that support and give a better understanding, list acceptance, and encourage a positive outlook are important for those with Alzheimer's. Although the disease does indeed progress...
- What Is an Auditory Hallucination?
Auditory hallucinations are false perceptions of sound in the absence of an external stimulus. You basically hear voices talking to you or other noises or music, which others around you do not hear. It is a very common symptom among schizophrenics. As a percentage, about 70 percent of schizophrenic...
- Why Going Gluten-Free Is the Next Step for Peripheral Neuropathy
Few disease are more difficult to treat than those related to the brain and nerves. Since it is the body’s control center, having diseases caused by malfunctions in the brain can have multiple effects on the body. Not only are doctors trying to cure or control the root cause, relief for multiple...
- Is Restless Legs Syndrome Related to Other Conditions?
Restless legs syndrome is a condition that causes an irresistible and overwhelming urge to move your legs. The sensations get aggravated by rest and alleviated by movement. Although this condition is serious, it is totally curable. RLS is characterized by:• Semi-rhythmic leg movements during...
- Dr. Mohamed Kaseer Ghumra MD750 Fletcher Drive Elgin IL 60123
- Dr. Vipan Kumar Gupta MD800 Biesterfield Rd Elk Grove Village IL 60007
- Dr. Archana Shrivastava MD25 N Winfield Rd Winfield IL 60190
- Dr. Jeffrey S Farbman M.D.2260 W Higgins Rd Schaumburg IL 60195
- Mr. Aslam Mohammed Khaja M.D.25 N. Winfield Rd. Winfield IL 60190
- Dr. Mahesh N Parikh M.D.615 Dakota St Crystal Lake IL 60012