Dr. Edwin Moreano is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Jackson Heights, NY. Dr. Moreano specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Suny At Stony Brook Hlth Sci Ctr, Stony Brook Ny 1992
State University of New York / Health Science Center At Stony Brook 1992
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1992
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Otolaryngology; Mt Sinai Med Ctr, General Surgery
- University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Iowa Hospital & Clinics
Dr. Edwin Moreano, M.D.'s Practice location
Jackson Heights, NY 11372Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Edwin Moreano, M.D. | Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT) | Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Edwin Moreano, M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Moreano
- How to Prepare for a Breast Augmentation
You may be needed to do the following as you prepare for a breast augmentation operation:...
- Thinking About Getting a Nose Job? Here is What You Need to Know
What is it? Rhinoplasty, commonly known as a nose job, is a surgical procedure done to reshape the nose to improve its appearance. This is a cosmetic surgery done for people who are unhappy with the way their nose looks, or to correct certain deformities which resulted from injuries to their nose...
- Breast Augmentation: Facts
Breast augmentation, also known as augmentation mammoplasty, is surgical procedure which is done to increase the size of breasts. Breast augmentation is done for females who have small or under-developed breasts. It is also done to correct the asymmetry of breasts that may result from post...
- Gynecomastia- the Surgery for Man Boobs
What is Gynecomastia?If you are a male and if you have breast development, it is called as gynecomastia. This is a result of an imbalance in the hormones, estrogen and testosterone. Gynecomastia can affect either one or both breasts. Males going through puberty and elderly people can develop...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- Is a Tummy Tuck a Good Idea?
Tummy tucks, or abdominoplasty, are a very popular option for many who have tried to drop those sagging excess skin on the abdomen. For some, the fat deposits on the skin is an inherited condition. For some others the skin become flaccid with a sudden weight loss leading to odd looks. Abdominoplasty...
- Dr. Gregory E. Rauscher MD20 Prospect Ave Hackensack New Jersey 07601
- Dr. Harrison Lee MD, DMD, FACS620 Park Avenue New York NY 10065
- Dr. Anke Ott Young M.D.999 Franklin Ave Garden City NY 11530
- Dr. Lloyd Gayle M.D.1150 PARK AVENUE NEW YORK NY 10128
- Robert Tornambe110 East 66 street New York New York 10065
- Dr. Joseph M. Pober Other975 Park Ave New York New York 10028