Dr. George Grammer is an endodonist practicing in Arlington, TX. Dr. Grammer is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Dr. George William Grammer DDS's Practice location
Arlington, TX 76012Get Direction
Fort Worth, TX 76244Get Direction
Dr. George William Grammer DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Coping with the Psychological and Social Impact of Infertility
The term infertility refers to a woman being unable to conceive or become pregnant after one year of unprotected, regular sexual intercourse. The clinical definition of regular intercourse is considered to be 2 to 3 days a week. Infertility can be considered as either primary infertility, which is...
- Is Juicing Healthy?
Experts are of the opinion that if you are not so interested in having a whole fruit or vegetable, juices are a good option to include the nutrients in the diet. You can think of different varieties, like kale, carrots, parsley, and apples to have the benefits. This is true because juices contain...
- Limit Your Risk for Prostate Cancer with Statins
A recent study has shown that the levels of prostate specific antigen (PSA), a marker of prostate cancer, lower in men who take statin drugs. This may lower the risk of advanced prostate cancer in men, according to a study published in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute.High levels of PSA...
- What Causes Lactose Intolerance?
Lactose is a compound of two simple sugar molecules. It is formed by the condensation of galactose and glucose, found in a large variety of dairy products including milk, cheese, cream, and yogurt. Lactose is produced naturally by all mammals to nurse their offspring’s. In nursing infants and...
- What Are the Risks to Knee Replacement Surgery?
Knee replacement surgery is a medical procedure that is aimed to treat a knee joint that has been damaged due to arthritis or other complications. Arthritis is a condition that results from the breakdown of joint cartilage plus the underlying bone. Knee replacement surgery is used when other means...
- Wife with Multiple Sclerosis Gets Surprise of a Lifetime
Suffering from a chronic disabling disease shouldn't get in the way of love. Though things might get a little bit more challenging, love is love. There was romance in the air for Laura on her 10 year anniversary. Little did she know that her husband had put a lot of time and effort into making the...
- Dr. Sayeed Attar D.D.S., M.S.1674 Keller Pkwy Keller TX 76248
- Dr. Jill Peterson DDS, MPH, PHD906 N Fielder Rd Arlington TX 76012
- Dr. James A Elliott D.D.S.4900 Overton Ridge Blvd Fort Worth TX 76132
- Dr. Tariq Alsmadi DMD1107 W RANDOL MILL RD ARLINGTON TX 76012
- Dr. Mercedes Simone Dominguez D.D.S.,M.S.,P.A.7200 State Highway 161 Irving TX 75039
- Dr. Shaveta Sethi B.D.S., M.D.S.4144 N CENTRAL EXPY DALLAS TX 75204