Dr. Yvette Woodard is a Dentist practicing in Ogema, MN. Dr. Woodard specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Delta Dental
- ChoiceGuard / Healthy Directions
- Coastal Healthcare
- Davis Vision
- Dental HMO/MGD/Pre-Paid
- Extended Access PPO
- Guardian Advantage Gold Dental PPO
- Guardian Advantage Silver Dental PPO
- SuperMed - SC
- Texas True Choice
- Tribute Enhanced (Medicare)
- Tribute Plan (Medicare)
- United Concordia
Yvette Ann Woodard DDS's Practice location
Ogema, MN 56569 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Yvette Ann Woodard DDS | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Yvette Ann Woodard DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Dr. John Ross Jordan D.D.S. 1106 W River Rd Detroit Lakes MN 56501
- Kristine M Riewer DDS 701 Highway 10 E Detroit Lakes MN 56501
- Dr. Toby Joe Imler DDS 40520 County Highway 34 Ogema MN 56569
- Benjamin R Buntrock DMD 1106 W River Rd Detroit Lakes MN 56501
- Dr. Sophie Rejeanne Adam D.M.D. 1106 W River Rd Detroit Lakes MN 56501
- Donald L Steinmetz DDS 701 Highway 10 E Detroit Lakes MN 56501