Dr. Sahasrabudhe is one of the team physicians for the Arizona Cardinals and Phoenix Coyotes, and an orthopedic consultant to the Colorado Rockies. He is an orthopedic surgeon specializing in sports medicine ...
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Dr. Amit A Sahasrabudhe MD PC's Practice location
Scottsdale, AZ 85250Get Direction
SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85258Get Direction
Dr. Amit A Sahasrabudhe MD PC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Rhabdomyolysis: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
IntroductionRhabdomyolysis is a complex medical condition that involves a rapid destruction of the skeletal muscle tissues along with the release of muscle proteins and other muscle cell contents to leak outside of the cells and into the bloodstream. This leakage includes the following muscle...
- Do I Have Gas or Appendicitis?
The human body has mesmerized doctors for centuries because of its complex and often mysterious workings. For example, every vein connected to an artery is part of a massive blood supply cycle where millions of different cells function using nutrients from food particles absorbed by the digestive...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- What Are the Symptoms of Sepsis?
What is sepsis?Sepsis is a severe and an extreme immune response to an infection and is considered as an emergency medical condition. Widespread inflammation occurs due to the chemicals that are released into the blood to counter an infection.Inflammation can damage the body's vital organs. The...
- 5 Tips to Prevent Shin Splints
What are shin splints?Shin splints are characterized by pain along the inner portion of the shin bone (the long bone below the knee). Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). They commonly occur in people who participate in strenuous physical activities and sports such as...
- What Is the West Nile Virus?
West Nile virus is a viral disease spread by the bite of mosquitoes. The virus belongs to the family flaviviridae, the familyof viruses that cause encephalitis and dengue belong to. The West Nile virus rarely produces any serious symptoms and in many people, it remains asymptomatic. In very few...
- Dr. Richard James Emerson DO2222 E Highland Ave Phoenix AZ 85016
- Dr. David G Carfagno DO10133 N 92nd St Scottsdale AZ 85258
- Dr. Douglas Wayne Kelly M.D.5501 N 19th Ave Phoenix AZ 85015
- Dr. Shelden L Martin M.D.2160 S 1st Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Gary Lee Waslewski M.D.3130 E Baseline Rd Mesa AZ 85204
- Dr. Eric A Eifler MD2535 W Oak St Denton TX 76201