Brendan Zachar is an acupuncturist practicing in Miami, FL. Dr. Zachar evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Zachar treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Brendan A Zachar A.P.'s Practice location
Miami, FL 33179Get Direction
ROCKLEDGE, FL 32955Get Direction
Brendan A Zachar A.P.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Veronica E Trollerud Other430 South Dixie Highway Coral Gables FL 33146
- Dr. Isaac Goren A.P.3475 Sheridan St. Hollywood FL 33021
- Mario Marini LIC ACUPUNCTURIST3730 Inverrary Dr APT H-1G Lauderhill FL 33319
- Scott Denny AP, DOM2215 S. University Drive Davie Florida 33324
- Ms. Danielle F Defreitas O.M.1437 Lehigh Pkwy S Allentown PA 18103
- Ms. Natasha Sarah Tanbakuchi AP701 E Broward Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33301