Dr. Robert L. Steer M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)32 Maple Ave Morristown NJ, 07960
Dr. Robert Steer is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Morristown, NJ. Dr. Steer specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Steer can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Steer can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medicine Research, Pondicherry University 1986
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Ny & Presby Hp-Cornell Campus, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Program
Dr. Robert L. Steer M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Robert L. Steer M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Steer
- Risk of Multiple Sclerosis Reduced by Breast-Feeding, Study Suggests
Women are twice as likely as men to develop Multiple Sclerosis in their lifetime, and recent studies have been focused on discovering links, if they exist, between MS and motherhood. The relationship between women and MS has become increasingly complicated as fluctuations in risk have been...
- Which Specialist Performs a Hysterectomy?
In the U.S., hysterectomies are second only to cesarean deliveries among the most widely-adopted surgical practices, and the number of women opting to go under the knife exceeds half a million annually. Your choice of specialist for the surgery depends entirely on the nature and seriousness of the...
- How to Prevent UTIs
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a common infection in any part of the urinary or renal system (urethra, ureters, bladder, and kidneys). In fact, it is the second most common type of infection among adults. Besides being responsible for over 8 million visits to healthcare professionals every year,...
- What is an Endometrial Ablation?
This is a procedure which surgically destroys the uterine lining (endometrium). The aim of endometrial ablation is to minimize menstrual flow. No incision is required for this procedure. A light viewing hysteroscope is inserted through the channels between the vagina and cervix. The procedure may be...
- Lupus and Pregnancy: An Improving Outlook
In the past, most — if not all — lupus sufferers were warned against getting pregnant. The combination of signs and symptoms, coupled with the bodily strain from the pregnancy, would combine into a high-risk situation for both the mother as well as the baby. Furthermore, the fact that most...
- What are the Symptoms and Treatment for Vaginal Yeast Infections?
An infection in the vagina caused by yeast cells is very common among women, and is not considered a serious condition. Yeast cells are normally present in small numbers in the vaginal region, but due to certain triggers they can start multiplying, resulting in infection and inflammation. Yeast...
- Dr. Allan Fisher MD1 Elliot Way Manchester New Hampshire 03103
- Dr. Claudine M. Sylvester M. D.520 Pleasant Valley Way West Orange New Jersey 07052
- Neshi Bakshi Other1140 Stelton Road Piscataway New Jersey 08854
- Dr. Khalida Sharafi MD101 Madison Avenue Morristown New Jersey 07960
- Dr. Philip Kline M.D.1500 St. George's Avenue Avenel New Jersey 07001
- Dr. Julie R. Jensen MD100 Spalding Naperville Illinois 60540