Dr. Thomas Scaramuzza is an optometrist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Scaramuzza specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Scaramuzza performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Thomas M Scaramuzza OD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55416Get Direction
Thomas M Scaramuzza OD's reviewsWrite Review
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- Steven E Reinders Other14000 Fairview Dr Burnsville MN 55337
- Dr. Emily Ann Ufken O.D.5945 Timber Trl Se Prior Lake MN 55372
- Dr. Brittany E Radke O.D.7428 Mineral Point Rd Madison WI 53717
- Dr. Chad Michael Legois O.D.7767 Elm Creek Blvd N Osseo MN 55369
- Dr. Scott G Ancel O.D.5320 Hyland Greens Dr Minneapolis MN 55437
- Dr. Steven J Hepokoski M.D.3900 Park Nicollet Blvd Minneapolis MN 55416