Dr. William Clark is a pediatrician practicing in Greensboro, NC. Dr. Clark is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Clark diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Clark can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University 1992
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Strep Throat
- Eastern Va Med Sch, Pediatrics
- Eastern Virginia Medical School Program
Mr. William D Clark MD's Practice location
Greensboro, NC 27403Get Direction
Mr. William D Clark MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Clark
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- Everything About Oral Thrush
What is oral thrush? How does oral thrush develop? What are the risk factors of developing oral thrush? What are the signs and symptoms of oral thrush? Is there treatment for oral thrush? And if it is there, what is it? These are just but some of the questions you may be asking yourself and are yet...
- Is Syphilis Curable?
Syphilis is a venereal disease caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It is sexually transmitted and takes second place among the most dangerous STDs after HIV. It has four stages, among which primary and secondary are the most infectious. It is also transmitted from an infected pregnant...
- Impetigo: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Home Remedies
What is impetigo?Impetigo is also known as "school sores". It is a common bacterial skin infection that occurs in infants and young children, especially preschoolers. Although it is common among children, adults can get impetigo, too.The two types of bacteria that can cause impetigo...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- Strep Throat: Should I Get My Tonsils Removed?
Considering the removal of your tonsils, based on the recurrence of strep throat infections, should be discussed with your doctor to determine if you should have the procedure.Can I Still Get Strep After Having My Tonsils Removed?Strep throat is an infection that affects the throat and is caused by...
- Karin Minter Burlington North Carolina
- Dr. Leslie C. Stanfield MD1631 Mid Town Place Raleigh North Carolina 27609
- Dr. David S Johnson M.D.530 W Webb Ave Burlington NC 27217
- Dr. Richard Ira Letvak M.D.940 Golf House Road Whitsett NC 27377
- Dr. Michael E. Albright MD1351 Westgate Center Dr Winston Salem NC 27103
- Dr. Melissa V Lowe M.D.2707 Henry St Greensboro NC 27405