Dr. Adam M Weitzman MD
Pain Management Specialist | Interventional Pain Medicine2573 Pacific Coast Highway Suite B Torrance CA, 90505
Upon earning his medical degree from Cornell University and graduating with Honors, Dr. Weitzman developed his surgical skills during his internship at the University of Pennsylvania. He then completed ...
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Pain Medicine
- Facet Joint Injections
- Facet Joint Denervation
- Pulsed Radiofrequency Treatment
- Epidural Steroid Injection
- Epidural Steroid Injection (cervical And Lumbar)
- Transforaminal Epidural Injections
- Sacroiliac Joint Steroid Injection
- Selective Nerve Root Blocks
- Lumbar Sympathetic Block
- Stellate Ganglion Block
- Dekompressor Discectomy
- Percutaneous Disc Nucleoplasty
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Kyphoplasty & Vertebroplasty
- Spinal Cord Stimulation For Leg And Foot Pain
- Sacral Nerve Root Stimulation
- Intrathecal Pump Implant
- Radio Frequency Ablations
- Botox For Migraines
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Prp (platelet Rich Plasma)
- Manipulation Under Anesthesia (mua)
- Myofascial Release Therapy
- Trigger Point Injections
- Massage Therapy
- Temple University Hospital Anesthesiology 2011
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel Pain Management 2012
Dr. Adam M Weitzman MD's Practice location
Torrance, CA 90505Get Direction
TORRANCE, CA 90501Get Direction
Dr. Adam M Weitzman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Weitzman
- Brandon g.
- 5 Studies on Fibromyalgia
Up to now, there has been no universally acknowledged cure for fibromyalgia. The number of symptoms constantly bothering a person with this syndrome can sometimes lead to anxiety and depression. Given that only less than 10% of people are recorded to have fibromyalgia, patients with this condition...
- A333 Pill
A333 PillIt is a white and capsule-shaped pill. It has been identified as acetaminophen/oxycodone 325mg/10 mg. It is used for the treatment of chronic pain. This drug is supplied by Actavis Elizabeth.It is a member of the drug class narcotic analgesic combination. During pregnancy, its risk cannot...
- What Is Hyperalgesia?
Introduction Can you imagine having a small bruise but feel like someone has hit you with a sledgehammer? If you can imagine the scenario or may have even felt it at some point in your life, then you must know what it's like to have hyperalgesia.Hyperalgesia is a medical term, which means that the...
- The History of Fibromyalgia
IntroductionSome may consider fibromyalgia as a fairly new medical condition, but the truth is, this medical condition has actually existed for more than centuries. The term “fibromyalgia” first came into existence in the year 1976. Since the early 1800s, scientists and physicians have written...
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy - Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
What is Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy?Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS) is also medically termed as reflex sympathetic dystrophy syndrome (RSD). This is a condition which often leads to chronic pain in which high levels of nerve impulses are sent to the affected area. There are studies that...
- What Is Diclofenac?
What is diclofenac?Diclofenac is an analgesic and anti-inflammatory medicine that belongs to the drug class called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Different types of pain such as dental pain, muscle pain associated with injury or surgery, and migraine can be treated by diclofenac. Redness...
- Dr. David Wu M.D.1408 Crenshaw Blvd Torrance CA 90501
- Dr. Gregory Vassilev MD421 N Rodeo Dr Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Dr. Akash Bajaj MD4644 Lincoln Blvd. Marina Del Rey California 90292
- Dr. Eduardo E Anguizola M.D.21520 Pioneer Blvd Hawaiian Gardens CA 90716
- Dr. Aviva S Bernat M.D.2001 S Barrington Ave Los Angeles CA 90025
- Dr. Angele Ryan M.D.1500 San Pablo St Los Angeles CA 90033