Dr. Shiree Cecile Flume M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology106 E 6th St 900 Austin TX, 78701
Dr. Shiree Flume, a Texas native, attended the University of Texas at Austin graduating in 1978 with a Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy. After practicing hospital pharmacy for 3 years she attended the ...
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Shiree Cecile Flume M.D.'s Practice location
Austin, TX 78701Get Direction
- Research Suggests Multiple Sclerosis Is Not a Combination of Diseases
Due to the fact that symptoms and progression rates of MS vary among patients with the disease, previous implications have been made to suggest that MS may involve a combination of two or more different diseases.New findingsMost recently, a study used computational simulations to assess whether it...
- Telemedicine for Parkinson's Disease Care
Telemedicine is defined as a means of telecommunication to help treat and diagnose patients. Within recent years, telemedicine has become increasingly popular. It was just around fifty years ago that some hospitals began to work on various cases of trying out this method of treatment delivery. With...
- 8-Year-Old Boy with Muscular Dystrophy Shares His Touching Bucket List
At just two-years-old, William Magee was diagnosed with Duchenne muscular dystrophy. Now 8 years old, and in the United Kingdom, William has already become an inspiration to many.In a recent article published on the Mirror, his mother discusses his severe progression of the disease and how William...
- Daughter Plans Wedding in Three Weeks So Mom with Alzheimer's Can Attend
In April 2017, Stephanie got engaged to Bryan Fish. At first, their wedding was expected to take place a year after, where everything would be in place for her to have the wedding of her dreams, taking every detail into account to have something that everyone would remember. But, their plans...
- Home Test Featured on Dr. Oz Can Help Identify Alzheimer's Risk
Many think that there is life after Alzheimer's because patients are armed with the knowledge that their mind will eventually slip away. While there are methods of treatment in place, there is still no formal way to detect the disease early on, making treatment methods difficult to manage because...
- One Step at a Time: This Organization Is Making a Difference for Spinal Muscular Atrophy
By itself, muscular dystrophy is simply a term used to refer to a group of diseases which usually target the striated muscle cells (the ones responsible for enabling voluntary movements) in certain parts of the human body, limiting the person’s ability to perform certain tasks with the affected...
- Dr. Darryl Camp M.D.5700 NW Central Dr Ste 170 Houston, Tx 77092 Austin TX 78701
- Dr. Andrea Raymond M.D.313 E 12th St Austin TX 78701
- Dr. Jason Yue Shen M.D.313 E 12th St Austin TX 78701
- Dr. Steven Warach MD, PHD1400 N. I35 Austin TX 78701
- Dr. Hanul Srinivas Bhandari MD601 E 15th St Austin TX 78701
- Dr. Justin Patrick Morgan M.D.601 E 15th St Austin TX 78701