Dr. Dennis Min Liu MD
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology3000 Q Street Sacramento CA, 95816
Dr. Dennis Liu is a rheumatologist practicing in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Liu specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Liu treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Rheumatology
- Internal Medicineboston University School Of Med
Dr. Dennis Min Liu MD's Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95816Get Direction
Portland, OR 97229Get Direction
Dr. Dennis Min Liu MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Liu
- FDA Approves Baricitinib for Adults with Active Rheumatoid Arthritis
On June 1st of 2018, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved Olumiant (Baricitinib) for the treatment of adults with moderate to severe rheumatoid arthritis (RA) who have had an inadequate response or intolerance to one or more TNF inhibitor therapies. “We are pleased to provide RA...
- Can Melatonin Help Fibromyalgia Patients?
Melatonin is mostly used as a sleeping pill, but several studies show that melatonin can help in preventing fibromyalgia pain. People with fibromyalgia can suffer from pain in various parts of the body. Common pain occurs in the shoulders, arms, neck, hips, back, and legs. Aside from pain and...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a condition that causes inflammation and swelling in the joints. It may also affect the tissues surrounding the joints and other adjacent or connective tissues, and its adverse effects may be either on one or multiple joints. The arthritic disease or condition can be categorized into...
- Seeking Online Resources for Fibromyalgia Information
For those who have had fibromyalgia disease for 20 years or even more, the internet has offered a lot of information online and this information can be found with ease. For those young people who don’t understand the world without internet, finding information about the disease or anything to help...
- 5 Helpful Tips to Treat Rheumatoid Arthritis at Home
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is an autoimmune disease in which the body’s immune system mistakenly attacks the joints. This situation creates inflammation that causes the tissue lining the inside of joints to thicken, resulting in swelling and pain in and around the joints.Rheumatoid arthritis is a...
- Risky Surgery Gives Man with Rheumatoid Arthritis Ability to Look Up After Decades
When Rodney Wente started experiencing pain and discomfort in his lower back, he knew that it couldn’t be good news. He was already dealing with rheumatoid arthritis, an autoimmune condition that caused inflammation all over his body. He was getting older, and his body was beginning to fail. When...
- Dr. Douglas Roberts M.D.500 University Ave Sacramento CA 95825
- Dr. Janahn C Scalapino MD1020 29th St Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. Anupama Savithri Bhat MD151 N Sunrise Ave Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Paul B. Lambie MD1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Patrick T. Carroll MD1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Michael Thomas Barger M.D.3000 Q St Sacramento CA 95816