We look forward to helping patients of all ages restore and enhance their smile. We employ state-of-the-art equipment and provide a range of dental services from routine dental exams dental fillings and ...
Education and Training
NYU dental school Dds 1986
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Restorative Dentistry:amalgam (silver) Dental Fillings
- Restorative Dentistry:composite (tooth-colored) Dental Fillings
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Inlays
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Crowns
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Bridges
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Implants (restoration)
- Restorative Dentistry:partial Dentures
- Restorative Dentistry:dentures (upper And Lower)
- Restorative Dentistry:denture Repair
- Periodontics:non-surgical Gum Treatment
- Periodontics:root Planing
- Endodontics:root Canal Therapy
- Endodontics:single Visit Root Canals
- Endodontics:molar Endodontics
- Oral Surgery:simple Tooth Extractions
- Oral Surgery:non-impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Special Needs Met:mental Disabilities
- Special Needs Met:physical Disabilities
- Cosmetic Dentistry:teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Dentistry:dental Bonding
- Cosmetic Dentistry:porcelain Dental Veneers
- Technology:ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
- Technology:intraoral Camera
- Technology:state-of-the-art Equipment
- Sedation:nitrous Oxide (laughing Gas)
- Sedation:local Anesthesia
- A.DA. AAFE PSBA
Larry Jay Cohen DDS's Practice location
Bethpage, NY 11714Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Larry Jay Cohen DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Larry Jay Cohen DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Carla H Schlissel500 Montauk Highway West Islip New York 11795
- Dr. Joseph M. Landisi DMD1750 Crosby Ave Bronx New York 10461
- Dr. Robert F Perler DDS175 Memorial Hwy New Rochelle NY 10801
- Dr. Marc W. Herman DDS800 Woodbury Rd Woodbury NY 11797
- Patricia Pasnikowska DMD875 Mamaroneck Avenue Mamaroneck New York 10543
- Dr. William G. Eliades DDS4049 167th Street Flushing New York 11358