Dr. Felix Springfield
Prosthodontist | Prosthodontics6209 Poplar Ave Suite 110 Memphis TN, 38119
Dr. Felix Springfield is a prosthodontist practicing in Memphis, TN. Dr. Springfield specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
- Non-surgical Gum Treatments
- Root Canal Treatment
- Tmj Treatments
Dr. Felix Springfield's Practice location
MEMPHIS, TN 38120Get Direction
Memphis, TN 38120Get Direction
Dr. Felix Springfield's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Springfield
- What Are the Treatment Options for Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, which is a tube-like organ that extends from the large intestine. According to theories, the appendix is a specialized organ that is capable of producing antibodies. However, experts suggest that the appendix has no definite function in the human...
- It’s Important: What People With CF Want Their Doctors to Know
Doctors and nurses are a group of professionals that are vital to patients’ health. Often times, such as when dealing with a chronic condition like cystic fibrosis (CF), some of these professionals can become like family due to how frequently you see them. And in a majority of cases, through...
- HIV: 5 Transmission Myths
What is HIV?HIV is a virus that was discovered in the 1980s. It attacks a person's immune system, causing it to be too weak to fight outside infections. The HIV virus works by destroying white blood cells, called CD4 cells, in the immune system, and progresses through three stages, the last of which...
- What are the Health Benefits of the Consumption of Pumpkins?
Pumpkins come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. Orange or yellow, dark or pale green, these fruits offer loads of health benefits.Health Benefits of Pumpkins...
- How Do I Prevent Wrinkles?
Rejuvenating the skin to look youthful and healthy is now possible with a range of techniques. Treatment for healthy skin varies depending on the individual. Tips to maintain healthy skin:...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Pradeep Adatrow DDS910 Madison Ave Memphis TN 38163
- Dr. Gregory Joseph Paprocki D.D.S.1030 JEFFERSON AVE MEMPHIS TN 38104
- Dr. Carl Walter Schulter DDS795 Ridge Lake Blvd Memphis TN 38120
- Dr. David Richard Cagna D.M.D., M.S.875 Union Avenue Memphis TN 38163
- Dr. William Rayford Priester DDS5866 Ridge Bend Rd Memphis TN 38120
- Dr. Suzanne Kemp Coco D.D.S., M.D.S.875 Union Ave Memphis TN 38163