Dr. Daniel Fults practices Neurological Surgery in Salt Lake City, UT. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Fults prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- Rig is a novel Ras-related protein and potential neural tumor suppressor.
- c-Myc enhances sonic hedgehog-induced medulloblastoma formation from nestin-expressing neural progenitors in mice.
- Sonic hedgehog and insulin-like growth factor signaling synergize to induce
- Modeling medulloblastoma with genetically engineered mice.
- Tuberous sclerosis: a syndrome of incomplete tumor suppression.
- N-myc can substitute for insulin-like growth factor signaling in a mouse model of sonic hedgehog-induced medulloblastoma.
- Apoptosis suppression by somatic cell transfer of Bcl-2 promotes Sonic hedgehog-dependent medulloblastoma formation in mice.
- Recurrent cerebellar hemangioblastoma with enhancing tumor in the cyst wall: case report.
- Hepatocyte growth factor and sonic Hedgehog expression in cerebellar neural progenitor cells costimulate medulloblastoma initiation and growth.
- Molecular therapy targeting Sonic hedgehog and hepatocyte growth factor signaling in a mouse model of medulloblastoma.
- Bcl-2 promotes malignant progression in a PDGF-B-dependent murine model of oligodendroglioma.
- The life of Rudolf Nissen: advancing surgery through science and principle.
- Brain wounds.
- WIP1 enhances tumor formation in a sonic hedgehog-dependent model of medulloblastoma.
- Functional genomics identifies drivers of medulloblastoma dissemination.
- Wake Forest U Baptist Med Ctr, Neurological Surgery
- Nc Bapt Hosp-Bowman Gray
Dr. Daniel W. Fults MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84113Get Direction
Dr. Daniel W. Fults MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fults
- Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s Disease: It Isn't EasyTony led a normal life just like many of us. He was approaching his fifth to sixth decade, and he was the head of an engineering department--capable of making decisions and recalling those decisions. But suddenly, communication with his wife and children was...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- What to Expect in Laminectomy and Spinal Fusion
Decompressive laminectomy is done to release pressure exerted on the roots of the nerves found on the lower back. The condition is mostly brought by old age. There are, however, other reasons your surgeon may suggest surgery. These include herniated discs, traumas, and tumors. In case you are going...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Dr. Bruce S. Harris MD675 E 2100 S Salt Lake City UT 84106
- Dr. Peter T. Kan M.D.Department Of Neurosurgery University Of Utah Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Peter Hanks Maughan MD5171 COTTONWOOD ST MURRAY UT 84107
- Dr. Samuel Robert Browd M.D., PH.D.3125 Kennedy Dr Salt Lake City UT 84108
- Dr. Nathan Kinneer Friedline MD175 N Medical Drive Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Mark Alexander Mahan MD50 N MEDICAL DR SALT LAKE CITY UT 84132