I attended college at the University of California at Berkeley (GO BEARS!) and medical school at the University of California at Davis. I completed my residency in pediatrics and fellowship training in ...
Education and Training
University of California 2006
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Endocrinology
- Birth Defects
- Children'S Hosp-Philadelphia, Pediatrics
- Children',s Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Program
Dr. Francis Hoe MD's Practice location
Roseville, CA 95661Get Direction
Dr. Francis Hoe MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Metabolism?
IntroductionMetabolism is a complex biochemical process that is needed to maintain life. Availability of nutrients and nutrition are closely associated with metabolism since metabolism is a process that involves the conversion of food into energy, which is used to fuel the body's cells. The basal...
- Glucose Monitor May Eliminate Need for Finger Stick
A novel system that has already been approved has a revolutionary technology to monitor blood sugar levels. It works with a small sensor that is placed on the arm of the person being monitored and gives reports minute by minute.Glucose monitoring is something that people with diabetes should do...
- Pre-digested Formula May Reduce the Risk of Type 1 Diabetes in Infants
A new study has shown that pre-digested formula may reduce the risk of Type 1 diabetes in infants who have a high risk for developing this condition. The study reports that babies who were fed on pre-digested formula had a 50% lower chance of developing the kind of antibodies that predict diabetes,...
- Link Found Between Hormone Therapies and Diabetes Among Transgender Patients
Transgender Patients and Recent Studies Relating to DiabetesThose who are having issues with diabetes already know what issues can be faced, in the present and down the road. Knowing when to seek help for these issues is challenging enough, but those who are transgender already face many more...
- Hypothyroidism: Why Am I Always Exhausted?
Hypothyroidism is a common condition in which the thyroid gland is underactive and does not produce enough hormones. These hormones are very important in maintaining the metabolism of the body. Metabolism refers to the process by which cells produce and utilize energy from food. A reduction in the...
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- Mr. Ulhas Mahabala Nadgir MD3814 AUBURN BLVD SACRAMENTO CA 95821
- Dr. Sobha Kollipara MD1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Floyd l Culler iii MD3814 AUBURN BLVD SACRAMENTO CA 95821
- Mr. Bagher Mohamad Sheikholislam MD5301 F Street Sacramento CA 95819
- Dr. Andrew Alan Bremer M.D., PHD2516 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA 95817
- Mr. Gnanagurdasan Prakasam MD3814 AUBURN BLVD SACRAMENTO CA 95821