Dr. Andrew T Crellin DC RPT
Physical Therapist328 Cowesett Ave Suite 8 West Warwick RI, 02893
Andrew T. Crellin, DC helped pave the way for chiropractic to be credentialed at Women & Infants Hospital. Among other areas of interest, Dr. Crellin has concentrated on the treatment of the obstetri ...
Dr. Andrew T Crellin DC RPT's Practice location
West Warwick, RI 02893Get Direction
Dr. Andrew T Crellin DC RPT's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Crellin
- What Is Tetrocalcaneal Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects the bursa causing inflammation and pain. This infection causes the bursa to be swollen and cause pain to the area. A bursa is a type of sac that is located in between joints in the body. This might be in the bones, muscles, or tendons. It contains a fluid called...
- How to Prepare for Physical Therapy
Preparing for physical therapy can be a daunting task especially if it is your first time. You might be concerned about what is in store for you, whether it will hurt, or whether it will even work? If done correctly from an experienced and trained professional, physical therapy is a very...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Is Therapy Right for Me?
The different therapies and medications available may not work in the same way in different patients. Hence, it is very advisable that you consult your doctor so you can take the medicine that is right for you. Prescribed medications can help you control and manage the symptoms of the disease, and...
- Dr. Michael Riccardi DPT119 West 23rd St. New York NY 10011
- Rebecca E Giles PT3600 Grant Ave Philadelphia PA 19114
- Donna M Larue DPT1525 Wampanoag Trl Riverside RI 02915
- Emily Jane Bjornstad DPT3802 Mountain Rd Pasadena MD 21122
- Mrs. Marcia A Caetano PT1 Hoppin St Providence RI 02903
- Kimberly Callahan765 Allens Ave Providence RI 02905