Joan Massey is an acupuncturist practicing in Simpsonville, SC. Dr. Massey evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Massey treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Mrs. Joan Eileen Massey L.AC/DOM's Practice location
Simpsonville, SC 29680Get Direction
Mrs. Joan Eileen Massey L.AC/DOM's reviewsWrite Review
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- Mr. Simon B Cairns L.AC.220 Freeman Farm Rd. Duncan SC 29334
- Ms. Elizabeth Allen732 Wade Hampton Blvd Greenville SC 29609
- Hae Jung Ko LAC8590 Pelham Rd Greenville SC 29615
- Miss Kathryn Elizabeth Youngs LIC AP600 E Washington St Greenville SC 29601
- Angela Mentink LAC, DIPL. OM, ABT7740 AUGUSTA RD PIEDMONT SC 29673
- Dr. William M Hendry DOM1934 N Pleasantburg Dr Greenville SC 29609