Dr. Lori Blankinship ND
Naturopathic Physician8249 W 95TH ST STE 108 OVERLAND PARK KS, 66212
Dr. Lori Blankinship is a naturopathic physician practicing in OVERLAND PARK, KS. Dr. Blankinship specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Blankinship combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Dr. Lori Blankinship ND's Practice location
OVERLAND PARK, KS 66212Get Direction
- 14 Home Remedies to Get Rid of Genital Warts
If you notice any swelling or small lesions around your genital or anal area, then they probably are warts. Warts are flesh-colored bumps on the skin. They are generally not painful but could be very itchy.Genital warts are common skin infections caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). This...
- Tamarind 101: 14 Amazing Health Benefits of Tamarind
More often than not, tamarind is used by deseeding the fruit and the pulp layer first and then extracted before it is used in a dish. It is also used for cleaning copper vessels, especially brass items. Although tamarind has many uses, they are still not known to many. Its scientific name...
- Health Benefits of Selenium
What is selenium?Selenium is a trace mineral, which is mostly found in the soil. Since it is found in the soil, it is also present in certain food items and small traces in water. Selenium is one of the vital minerals for the human body. It helps boost the health of the immune system and actively...
- The Many Uses of Coconut Oil for Your Health
What is coconut oil?Coconut oil is also known as copra oil. It is a famous type of oil that is used primarily for cooking at many households, which is extracted from the meat of matured coconuts and is usually reaped from coconut palm trees.Coconut oil has several uses apart from being a type of...
- Ghee: Health Benefits, Uses, and Its Process
What is ghee?For thousands of years, ghee has been used across the globe for various purposes. It is truly considered as an ancient health food. Back in 2000 BC, butter was first known by people. It became very popular in the northern regions of India, but did not survive well in warmer parts of...
- Best Home Remedies for Heartburn
Heartburn is usually triggered when stomach acid travels up toward the esophagus and cause a burning feeling in your throat or chest. It can be a very unpleasant feeling, but there are natural home remedies that can help relieve it aside from taking over-the-counter medications. However, it's time...
- Dr. Alicia Anne Johnson ND8700 W 121ST TER OVERLAND PARK KS 66213
- Dr. Mark Darren Green N.M.D.9359 W 75TH ST OVERLAND PARK KS 66204
- Anna Diec11791 W 112TH ST OVERLAND PARK KS 66210
- Dr. Megan Schlick N.D.9100 W 74TH ST SHAWNEE MISSION KS 66204
- Dr. Jody Krukowski N.M.D1810 SUMMIT ST # 101 KANSAS CITY MO 64108
- Dr. Audrey Schenewerk ND11791 W 112TH ST STE 100 OVERLAND PARK KS 66210