Dr. Roshan Shrestha MD
Transplant Surgeon1968 Peachtree Rd Nw 77 Building 5th Floo Atlanta GA, 30309
Dr. Roshan Shrestha is a transplant surgeon practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Shrestha specializes in organ transplants, and may perform surgeries involved with the transplant of organs such as the kidneys, liver, pancreas, intestines, heart, lungs, tracheal tissue and more. As a transplant surgeon, Dr. Shrestha performs long, complex surgeries that might take many hours to complete. Transplant surgeons remove the organ from the donor as well as transplant the organ in the recipient. Dr. Shrestha works with transplant physicians, nurses and surgical residents, and is responsible for and complications which may arise during or after surgery.
Education and Training
Sir Salimullah Medical College MD
University Of Dhaka
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Transplant Surgery, Liver Transplant
- St. Luke's Hospital, Washington University
Dr. Roshan Shrestha MD's Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30309Get Direction
Dr. Roshan Shrestha MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shrestha
- Holistic Treatments for Sinusitis
A sinus infection can be caused by bacteria, virus, or fungi. Some of the symptoms of a sinus infection are congestion in the nasal passages, headaches, fever, and cough. It is always advisable to consult a physician if you are experiencing any of these symptoms. However, there are some natural...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- There Is Still No Proven Way to Prevent Celiac Disease
Celiac disease is not as uncommon as it used to be. As more and more diagnoses are coming up, gluten-free products have been crowding all along the shelves at several supermarkets. For those who have researched the disease a little deeper, they have already found that celiac disease is a genetic...
- Diagnosing Cataracts: What You Need To Know
What are cataracts?When the lens located inside the human eye gets cloudy, it is called a cataract. A cataract in Latin means waterfall, thus describing what your vision with cataract is like; seeing through a waterfall. A cataract occurs as a result of the inability of the lens to allow sufficient...
- These Needle-Free Injection Devices Will Make Diabetes Treatment Less Painful and Easier
History of modern injection devices and their widespread use in medicine started in the middle of the 19th century and have dominated in some treatment forms for more than 150 years. However, even though many use it, this method has specific drawbacks too. It not only requires a high level...
- Radiation Therapy vs Chemotherapy
Radiation TherapyIn this method, the doctors will use gamma rays, x-rays, and charged particles that will be directed at, implanted, or introduced directly into the blood stream. In this form of treatment, you will find the three types of therapy that will all be described according to way they...
- Dr. Stuart J Knechtle MD5105 WMB ATLANTA GA 30322
- Dr. Andrew Briane Adams MD, PHDEmory University School Of Medicine Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Miguel Tan M.D.1968 Peachtree Rd Nw Atlanta GA 30309
- Ahmed Nassar1364 CLIFTON RD NE ATLANTA GA 30322
- Dr. Paul Lu Tso M.D.101 Woodruff Circle Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Carlos F Zayas MD1968 Peachtree Rd Nw Atlanta GA 30309