Dr. Roshan Shrestha MD
Transplant Surgeon1968 Peachtree Rd Nw 77 Building 5th Floo Atlanta GA, 30309
Dr. Roshan Shrestha is a transplant surgeon practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Shrestha specializes in organ transplants, and may perform surgeries involved with the transplant of organs such as the kidneys, liver, pancreas, intestines, heart, lungs, tracheal tissue and more. As a transplant surgeon, Dr. Shrestha performs long, complex surgeries that might take many hours to complete. Transplant surgeons remove the organ from the donor as well as transplant the organ in the recipient. Dr. Shrestha works with transplant physicians, nurses and surgical residents, and is responsible for and complications which may arise during or after surgery.
Education and Training
Sir Salimullah Medical College MD
University Of Dhaka
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Transplant Surgery, Liver Transplant
- St. Luke's Hospital, Washington University
Dr. Roshan Shrestha MD's Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30309Get Direction
Dr. Roshan Shrestha MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shrestha
- What Are the Different Stages of Syphilis?
Syphilis is a bacterial disease that is dangerous if not diagnosed early and treated. It is an infectious disease that spreads through sexual contact. It has 4 major stages but not all people go through these 4 stages. Still, it is important to get proper treatment. Syphilis has 4 stages in its...
- Children's Film "Peter Rabbit" Under Fire for Controversial Scene Exploiting Food Allergies
The film Peter Rabbit is a modern take on the classic children's story. But, this film isn't without controversy. Parents of children with food allergies, and even parents of children with celiac disease, have recently decided to boycott the film altogether.But, why?It started when snippets from the...
- The Impact Parkinson's Disease Has on Driving
It may start with a tremor followed by muscle stiffness and a decrease range of movement but as Parkinson’s disease progresses so do its side effects. Aside from the well-known and more common symptoms of Parkinson’s disease, a positive diagnosis also means a whole slew of secondary symptoms...
- Serving up Java and Jobs for Those with Autism
Dirt Coffee, a non-profit with a mission to train and employ adults with autism, was founded in 2013. This non-profit has been operating out of a coffee truck, serving freshly roasted organic coffee and espresso by individuals with autism. Dirt Coffee strives to “change perspectives, improve lives...
- Conditions Treated by Pain Management Doctors
IntroductionChronic pain can disrupt people's lives, their ability to work, sleep, and other activities spent with friends and family. When chronic pain interferes with the quality of life and standard treatments such as pain relievers do not work, pain management doctors can help.There are a number...
- Beetroot Juice Is a Nutritious Superfood
According to a new study, beetroot juice is a highly nutritious food sharing the same nutrients with salmons and blueberries. The high position in the nutrition ladder is rightly deserved because it boosts the immune system, increases the blood flow and reduces the blood pressure. Studies show that...
- Dr. Christie W Gooden MD1968 PEACHTREE RD NW ATLANTA GA 30309
- Dr. Miguel Tan M.D.1968 Peachtree Rd Nw Atlanta GA 30309
- Dr. Matthew Ryan Mulloy MD1968 Peachtree Rd, Nw Atlanta GA 30309
- Dr. Marwan Mujid Kazimi M.D.1968 PEACHTREE RD NW ATLANTA GA 30309
- Dr. Carlos F Zayas MD1968 Peachtree Rd Nw Atlanta GA 30309
- Dr. Mark Johnson Other1968 Peachtree Rd Nw Atlanta GA 30309