Dr. John P Tsalapatanis MD
Pediatrician401 Monroe Tpke Canterbury Pedaitric Monroe CT, 06468
Dr. John Tsalapatanis is a pediatrician practicing in Monroe, CT. Dr. Tsalapatanis is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Tsalapatanis diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Tsalapatanis can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Ross Univ- Sch Of Med & Vet Med- Roseau- Dominica 1985
Ross University / School of Medicine & Veterinary Medicine 1985
Ross University School of Medicine 1985
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Ear Wax
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Strep Throat
- Natural Hormone Balancing
- Univ Ct Hlth Ctr/J Dempsey Hos, Psychiatry; Overlook Hosp, Pediatrics
- Overlook Hosp Affil Columbi 1990
- Atlantic Health (Overlook) Program
Dr. John P Tsalapatanis MD's Practice location
Monroe, CT 06468Get Direction
Dr. John P Tsalapatanis MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tsalapatanis
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Silent Reflux?
Silent reflux, or laryngopharyngeal reflux, is similar to gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), however, it lacks the characteristic symptoms of GERD. Both conditions are caused by contents from the stomach moving backward into the esophagus. As the typical symptoms of gastric reflux are lacking...
- Former Rock Stars Develop App to Teach Music to Children with Autism
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1 in 59 children in the United States has been diagnosed with autism. Being a complex developmental disorder, autism encompasses several impairments including persistent challenges in speech and nonverbal communication, accompanied by...
- Age of Conception May Affect Child's Social Development, Study Says
Having a child is a life-changing event for anyone, and many couples discuss if they want children and when they want to have them. Many couples choose to wait until much later in their lives to have any children, and this can potentially effect certain aspects of their child's life. Today we will...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Autism Is Not a Problem
There is something which affects nearly everyone with autism. It is the thought, or other people’s words, that being on the spectrum is a bad thing. This is not so.Unfortunately, many people take the view that being on the spectrum is bad, that it makes the person less of a person, or that it is a...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Dr. Jane M. Brotanek MD38B Grove Street Ridgefield Connecticut 06877
- Michael G. Hunt2754 Main St Bridgeport Connecticut 06606
- Dr. Dorothy A. Levine MD166 West Broad Street Stanford Connecticut 6902
- Dr. Regina M. Palazzo MD60 Temple Street New Haven Connecticut 6510
- Ranjana Patil501 Kings Hwy East Fairfield Connecticut 6825
- Dr. Howard Jay Sadinsky DO321 Boston Post Rd Milford CT 06460