Dr. Robert Loeb is an anesthesiologist practicing in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Loeb ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Loeb also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ of Md Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1983
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Use of the virtual instrumentation laboratory for the assessment of human factors in surgery and anesthesia.
- A laboratory evaluation of an auditory display designed to enhance intraoperative monitoring.
- Development and evaluation of a graphical anesthesia drug display.
- Fire in the operating room.
- The output of four modern vaporizers in the presence of helium.
- Recognition accuracy of current operating room alarms.
- Fatal connection: death caused by direct connection of oxygen tubing into a tracheal tube connector.
- Supplying sub-100% oxygen gas mixtures during monitored anesthesia care: respiratory monitoring and use of a venturi device.
- A simulation-based evaluation of a graphic cardiovascular display.
- Clinical information displays to improve ICU outcomes.
- Laser surgery and fire hazards in ear, nose, and throat surgeries.
- Measurement of dead space in subjects under general anesthesia using standard anesthesia equipment.
- Postanesthesia Care Handovers: Context and Controversy Around Communication and Consistency.
- Novel Pulse Oximetry Sonifications for Neonatal Oxygen Saturation Monitoring: A Laboratory Study.
- The effectiveness of pulse oximetry sonification enhanced with tremolo and brightness for distinguishing clinically important oxygen saturation ranges: a laboratory study.
- Univ Of Ut Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Univ Of Va Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Univ Of Md Med Sys, Family Medicine
- University of Maryland Affiliated Hospitals 1983
- University of Virginia Affiliated Hospitals 1984
- University of Utah Affiliated Hospitals 1986
Dr. Robert G Loeb MD's Practice location
GAINESVILLE, FL 32610Get Direction
Dr. Robert G Loeb MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect After Immunotherapy
Immunotherapy involves using the body’s natural defenses in fighting against diseases. It usually involves the use of drugs that are made in a laboratory. The introduction of these foreign substances in the body to trigger a certain reaction will produce certain symptoms, which are termed as side...
- The Problem of Late Diagnosis for Girls with Autism
More and more research continues to show that females with autism are getting the short end of the stick. Autism has frequently been thought of as a disorder that affects mostly boys. As it turns out this way of thinking is leaving many girls underdiagnosed and stuck in the shadows. Every year more...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Charles M. Bazzell1501 North Campbell Avenue Tucson Arizona 85724
- Dr. Steven Barker MD, PHD1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Mohab M Ibrahim MD., PH.D.1501 N Campell Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Craig M Palmer MD1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Stuart Hameroff MD1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Jong H Lee MD1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724