Dr. Irma Delos Reyes, DMD
Dentist | General Practice2236 Girard St Delano CA, 93215
Dr. Irma Delos Reyes is a Dentist practicing in Delano, CA. Dr. Reyes specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others. She also practices Orthodontics and treats malocclusion in children as well as adults.
Education and Training
Centro Escolar University, College of Dentistry, Manila, philippines DMD 1984
Areas of expertise and specialization
- California Dental Association
- American Dental Association
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Dr. takes a full approach to thoroughness of treatment.
Hobbies / Sports
Dr. Irma Delos Reyes, DMD's Practice location
Delano, CA 93215Get Direction
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Dr. Mariamawet D. Ambachew DDS601 S High St Delano CA 93215
- Dr. John Postgate EIN-1107 11th Ave Delano CA 93215
- Dr. Janell Ashley Haylock DDS2236 GIRARD ST DELANO CA 93215
- Dr. Frederick Chun DMD601 High St Delano CA 93215
- Dr. Jennifer ann P. Ramirez D.D.S.1606 High St Delano CA 93215
- Dr. Hardip Kaur Saini DDS1205 Garces Hwy Delano CA 93215