Sam K Khalil DDS
Dentist2749 W RIDGE RD ROCHESTER NY, 14626
Dr. Sam Khalil is a Dentist practicing in ROCHESTER, NY. Dr. Khalil specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Marquette University DDS 1988
Areas of expertise and specialization
Sam K Khalil DDS's Practice location
ROCHESTER, NY 14626Get Direction
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Jason Henderson DDS625 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14620
- Dr. Nicholas Edward Nicosia D.D.S.980 Westfall Rd Rochester NY 14618
- Dr. Thomas John Destefano D.M.D.600 Kreag Rd Pittsford NY 14534
- Dr. Jeffrey Alan Waxman D.M.D.2500 East Ave Rochester NY 14610
- Dr. Violeta Ivonne Garcia-lepore DDS2425 CLOVER ST ROCHESTER NY 14618
- Dr. Jill M. Nikas D.D.S.200 White Spruce Blvd Rochester NY 14623