Dr. William R Schroeder DO
Internist400 West Midland Ave Suite 155 Woodland Park CO, 80863
Dr. William Schroeder is an internist practicing in Woodland Park, CO. Dr. Schroeder specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Schroeder provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences 1989
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Enhanced assimilation rate and water use efficiency with latitude through
- Nucleotide diversity and linkage disequilibrium in balsam poplar (Populus balsamifera).
- Fatty acid composition of developing sea buckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides L.) berry and the transcriptome of the mature seed.
- The adaptive potential of Populus balsamifera L. to phenology requirements in a warmer global climate.
- Investigating the drought-stress response of hybrid poplar genotypes by metabolite profiling.
- Metabolite profiling and expression analysis of flavonoid, vitamin C and tocopherol biosynthesis genes in the antioxidant-rich sea buckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides L.).
- Sacred Heart Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Henry Ford Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. William R Schroeder DO's Practice location
Woodland Park, CO 80863Get Direction
SALIDA, CO 81201Get Direction
Dr. William R Schroeder DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schroeder
- Viral vs. Bacterial Infections: Know the Difference
IntroductionBoth bacterial and viral infections are caused by microbes, such as bacteria and viruses. These microbes are spread through the following:...
- HIV: 5 Transmission Myths
What is HIV?HIV is a virus that was discovered in the 1980s. It attacks a person's immune system, causing it to be too weak to fight outside infections. The HIV virus works by destroying white blood cells, called CD4 cells, in the immune system, and progresses through three stages, the last of which...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Nail Fungus?
Fungal infections are common in hair, nails, and surfaces of the skin. Nail fungus infects toe and finger nails and is more common in toe nails when compared to fingers. Also referred to as onchomyosis, this condition may become very painful affecting the whole nail. It usually starts as a small...
- What Are the Symptoms of Diarrhea?
Frequent bowel movement characterized by loose and watery stools is referred to as diarrhea. In simple terms, it is exactly opposite to constipation and this condition is very common. It is not very serious and can be treated by simple home remedies and over-the-counter medications. Diarrhea may be...
- What is Interstitial Cystitis?
Interstitial cystitis, also known as painful bladder syndrome, is a chronic condition of the urinary bladder that causes extreme pain and discomfort. It mostly affects women, but may be seen in men as well. Interstitial cystitis often causes mild to severe pain in and around the pelvic area....
- Scabies Rash Pictures
What is scabies?Scabies is a contagious skin condition characterized by small and itchy red spots caused by a tiny mite called Sarcoptes scabiei. Mites tend to burrow into the skin, which urges an individual to itch. Itching often worsens during nighttime. Scabies can spread through prolonged...
- Dr. Raluca Cascaval MD2222 N Nevada Ave Colorado Springs CO 80907
- Dr. Dwight A. Robertson M.D.1465 Kelly Johnson Blvd Colorado Springs CO 80920
- Dr. Andrew T Ingram MD2222 N. Nevada Ave Colorado Springs CO 80907
- Dr. Karen Elizabeth Chang MD2222 N Nevada Ave Colorado Springs CO 80907
- Dr. Steven K Brodie MD2610 Tenderfoot Hill St Colorado Springs CO 80906
- Dr. Tien Thach MD1035 116th Ave Ne Bellevue WA 98004