Andrea Elliott is an acupuncturist practicing in Groton, CT. Dr. Elliott evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Elliott treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Ms. Andrea Lea Elliott LAC's Practice location
Groton, CT 06340Get Direction
HUDSON, NY 12534Get Direction
Ms. Andrea Lea Elliott LAC's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Mr. Thomas Gerard Ryan LICAC455 Boston Post Rd Old Saybrook CT 06475
- Alicia De martin Mires MSOM DIPL.AC., L.AC.318 Broadway Eagle CO 81631
- Sean Matthew Going L.AC.3 Wildwood Medical Ctr Essex CT 06426
- Dr. Gregory P Fessenden MBA, MS, LAC1 Summer St Westerly RI 02891
- Christine Rizzo Other129 Blydenburg Ave New London CT 06320
- Amara Huckabone LIC. AC.12 Coulter St Old Saybrook CT 06475