Imtiaz Ahmad, MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease1760 Whitehorse Hamilton Square Rd Trenton NJ, 08690
Dr. Imtiaz Ahmad is a cardiologist practicing in Trenton, NJ. Dr. Ahmad specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Ahmad also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
King Edward Medical University M.D. 1962
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Endovenous Radiofrequency Venous Ablation
- Endovenous Laser Treatment
- Laser Spider Vein Treatment
- Varicose Vein Surgery
- Microphlebectomy of Bulging Vericose Veins
- Treatment of Rosacea with intense pulsed light
- Photofacial Therapy
- Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography And Plethysmography
- Compression Therapy for Swelling of the Legs
- Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy)
- Board Certified American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Disease
- Board Certified American Board of Anti-aging Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School Of Medicine and University Of Louisville General Practice
- Royal College Of Surgeons General Practice
Imtiaz Ahmad, MD's Practice location
Trenton, NJ 08690Get Direction
Imtiaz Ahmad, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ahmad
- Can My Lifestyle Influence the Risk for Congestive Heart Failure?
Can My Lifestyle Influence the Risk for Congestive Heart Failure?Heart Failure means that due to some reasons, the heart is unable to pump blood to the body in the normal range. In most of the cases, heart failure is caused by reasons like high blood pressure, impaired heart muscles, heart attack,...
- 5 Tips on Living with Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation is a condition of the heart which causes irregularity of the heartbeat. It causes quivering inside the heart chambers, especially the atria. Due to this rapid and irregular trembling, patients also have an increased risk of stroke.People that have atrial fibrillation usually have...
- What are the Stages of Congestive Heart Failure?
Once a heart failure is diagnosed, it is evaluated. To commence the proper evaluation of heart failure, it is essential to share a complete and accurate history of what you are experiencing and what you have experienced so far with your doctor. Providing a complete and accurate history of your...
- How to Control Your Sodium Levels
A recent CDC report shows that many of the foods used in restaurants and foods sold in grocery stores have the potential to increase sodium levels in the body when consumed. Breads and rolls were noted to be the most important culprits among the variety of foods that do this. Some foods that...
- What Should I Know About Blood Clots?
Blood flows continuously through blood vessels and supplies nutrients and oxygen to different parts of the body. At the site of an injury, a blood clot prevents excess bleeding. Under normal conditions, blood clots are lifesaving. When the clot is formed as a part of normal repair process in the...
- The Human Heart: Function, Chambers, and Location
IntroductionThe human heart is a part of the cardiovascular system that is situated in the middle of the chest between the lungs. Its exact location is slightly positioned to the left and behind the sternum (breastbone). The size of the heart is approximately the size of your fist. Its function...
- Alan K. Tannenbaum M.D.18 Centre Drive Monroe Township New Jersey 08831
- Ramesh K. Adiraju Other501 Bath Road Bristol Pennsylvania 19007
- Richard Leshner D.O.1690 Big Oak Rd Yardley PA 19067
- Renee Bullock-Palmer M.D,200 Trenton Road Browns Mills New Jersey 08015
- Ronald H. Fields M.D.240 Middletown Blvd Langhorne PA 19047
- John Arthur Rumberger MD46 Vreeland Dr Skillman NJ 08558