Imtiaz Ahmad, MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease1760 Whitehorse Hamilton Square Rd Trenton NJ, 08690
Dr. Imtiaz Ahmad is a cardiologist practicing in Trenton, NJ. Dr. Ahmad specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Ahmad also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
King Edward Medical University M.D. 1962
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Endovenous Radiofrequency Venous Ablation
- Endovenous Laser Treatment
- Laser Spider Vein Treatment
- Varicose Vein Surgery
- Microphlebectomy of Bulging Vericose Veins
- Treatment of Rosacea with intense pulsed light
- Photofacial Therapy
- Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography And Plethysmography
- Compression Therapy for Swelling of the Legs
- Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy)
- Board Certified American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Disease
- Board Certified American Board of Anti-aging Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School Of Medicine and University Of Louisville General Practice
- Royal College Of Surgeons General Practice
Imtiaz Ahmad, MD's Practice location
Trenton, NJ 08690Get Direction
Imtiaz Ahmad, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ahmad
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- What is the DASH diet?
DASH, or Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension, is a flexible eating plan developed by experts to lower blood pressure. Although the diet was developed for people with hypertension, it was found to be effective in losing weight, and also in reducing diabetes, metabolic syndrome, and other health...
- The Diabetic's Connection to Heart Disease
Many already know that diabetes has a deep connection with heart disease, but a lot aren't sure about why or how. However, according to several studies, high blood glucose levels are a key contributor to this connection. High levels of blood glucose, or sugar, will often result in damage to the...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- What Is Ischemia? Treatment for Acute or Chronic Ischemia
What is ischemia?Ischemia is the medical term used to describe a lack of blood flow to certain organs or body parts. Since the blood carries oxygen and other necessary nutrients to parts of the body, when blow flow is reduced these body parts do not receive the adequate amount of oxygen and...
- What is Blood Pressure, and How Is Blood Pressure Lowered?
Modern day lifestyle does come with the risk of certain disease that is a result of everyday stress, poor eating habits, lack of exercise, and so on. While we are all aware of these diseases, we fail to take timely steps to prevent them from happening to us, and, by the time these strike, it is...
- Neeta Tripathi MD2073 KLOCKNER RD HAMILTON NJ 08690
- Oleg Chebotarev MD2073 KLOCKNER RD HAMILTON NJ 08690
- Mahmoud Saleh Ghusson MD2073 KLOCKNER RD HAMILTON NJ 08690
- Justin Michael Fox M.D.2073 KLOCKNER RD HAMILTON NJ 08690
- Jay K Patel MD2073 KLOCKNER RD HAMILTON NJ 08690
- Edward Anthony Wingfield M.D.2073 KLOCKNER RD HAMILTON NJ 08690